What do you love so much about sucking cock?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body."

"There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act."

Earllogjam perfectly captured my feelings about the act of cocksucking. IMO, there is no greater act of trust and intimacy between two men than when one completely, totally, and absolutely offers his most private and innermost symbol of his manhood, i.e., his cock, for the other to treat with the utmost reverence and respect. What is seemingly a purely physical and sexual act on one level is actually very deeply and profound spiritual when there is total and absolute psychological and emotional connection between the cocksucker and cocksuckee. Cocksucking is an act of love.

This is right on--exactly.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For me, I just do what I like because men knows what feels good. It's good for me to be able to act out what I've been begging women to do. And the guys just know how to do it better.

The feel on my tongue is great too. Transitioning from head, to shaft, to balls and all up and down is just really cool

kiksrules

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do I like sucking cock? Well 1st off I love feeling a guy shudder and spasm as I deep throat him. I love the taste of the pre cum and I absolutely love how when right before my guy comes his balls that i'm so gently taking care of are pulsing in my hands and before I know it I'm having hot cum down the back of my throat. And then I come up with a big smile on my face, he always gets a kiss :) (he must know he tastes great by now lol )

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the feeling of hung dick (nothing smaller then 7 inches), thick girth and smooth head. Prefer the guy to be shaved / trimmed (don't like pubes). I like to squeeze the base, rub is prostate under his balls and get him so aroused. I always swallow or get a facial as that's the best part. Happy to show anyone in my area in person :)

B_hanger8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body. The thrill of this "discovery" is always there when you meet a good looking guy.

I love to tongue a cock. Running up the bottom and milking it in my mouth. I enjoy licking and probing a deep clefted piss slit and around the head ridge. I like to feel that spongy fullness in my mouth and feel warmth and a heartbeat through the large veins on his cock and feeling the surge of blood to rock hardness.

I love that tangy taste of pre cum that oozes out the tip when sucking and a cock that occasionally twitchs in my mouth, and feeling his pubes tickle my nose going all the way down on a guy and the moaning that comes with it.

There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act.

WOW...Very nicely said. Your sentiments are my sentiments exactly!

Pandasaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy's cock and balls are the most private and hidden parts his body. The protected area where only few outsiders get to see and touch - a forbidden area, vulnerable and rarely seen. There is something deeply exciting about gaining access to that part of a guy and touching it with your mouth. It's almost like a guy is lowering down all his defenses and trusting you with his most precious part of his body. The thrill of this "discovery" is always there when you meet a good looking guy.

I love to tongue a cock. Running up the bottom and milking it in my mouth. I enjoy licking and probing a deep clefted piss slit and around the head ridge. I like to feel that spongy fullness in my mouth and feel warmth and a heartbeat through the large veins on his cock and feeling the surge of blood to rock hardness.

I love that tangy taste of pre cum that oozes out the tip when sucking and a cock that occasionally twitchs in my mouth, and feeling his pubes tickle my nose going all the way down on a guy and the moaning that comes with it.

There is a kinda of spiritual aspect of taking a guy's cum and swallowing his essence. That part of him that gives life, his sperm, after he orgasms in your mouth and is then swallowed is part of you now. It's a communion with another human being. It's like keeping a part of that hotness and him after he leaves. I usually only swallow the cum of guys I really am into as it's such an intimate act.

(Sorry to quote you again but it's too true!)

I mean, wow, that's exactly what I want!

bj86413

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The feel of the head just inside my mouth, running my tongue around the ridge, bobbing my head up and down, the orgasm, the taste.....

Married, crazy about the wife for 38 years.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by earllogjam

I mean, wow, that's exactly what I want!

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Copied from a post I made in a group thread (ie. some of you have read it before):

I love the warmth, the smoothness of the skin, the way the head fits perfectly against the inside of my mouth (cocks MUST have been designed to fit the curve of the inside of the mouth).

I love flicking my tongue around the underside of the ridge and licking up and down the shaft.

I love the taste.

I love the way it feels when he's pushing against the back of my throat, and the way it feels when he twists my hair in his hands and holds my face close against him.

I love staring into his eyes and watching and listening to his reactions.

I think I just love it all :redface:.

Wow I wish all girls loved the cock this much, and mine has a downward curve all the better for deepthroating when I find one:biggrin1:.

john4cv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I agree with you all, I love to suck my bf's dick off too. Nice and slow, but I'm not good at keeping him on edge though. It was all these comments that got me here. Like family I guess. Take care you all. Kiss kiss.

ThickCockBottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's hard to explain. Partly, I like the feeling of being used. But I also love the moment when they shoot in my mouth. I also love the taste of the cum.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WOW...Very nicely said. Your sentiments are my sentiments exactly!

Nice description. All I know is that I get hard as a rock when sucking dick. Love the taste and feel in my mouth. love to feel your lover's body responding to the pleasure you are giving him. And yes, I love the taste of sperm and the hot rush as his cock throbs and spasms in orgasm.....

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy feeling his soft penis stiffen in my mouth. I like the smooth feel of the skin, licking the corona. But the best is when his body tightens - I take al of his penis in my mouth. For that, I get a load of his semen. Yes, I swallow.