What do you prefer

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you prefer shaven or trimmed or hairy pussy if so why

My preference is for completely natural, not trimmed up in the least.

I like the way it feels running my fingers through her hair down there and it's at it's smoothest when it hasn't been touched by a razor (even trimmed can get a little pokey at the ends).

I also like the way a natural bush looks, the contrast between colorful hair and pale skin, a secret garden hiding treasure :p

That's just my preference. I'd never turn a partner away for how she chose to groom there, but natural is what I like best (I like stubble the least). My preferences would go natural > neatly trimmed > waxed smooth / clean shaven > stubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: SurecockHolmes999
M

Mr Ed in Mass

both my partners and myself are completely shaven.we hate hair.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaved or trimmed, and a preference for wax, it look better

And me, I personnaly go to an institute for wax, because it look better than razor and it make the skin so sweet (and I can flash a pretty girl :D)
and I dunno why, but the days after the wax, my softies are bigger

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not really into shaved, I don't like the stubble. Presumably wax and hair eating cream are smoother but I've not experienced either. I think I prefer trimmed because one untrimmed often had to stop mid fuck to pull hair out of her pussy. Weirdly I didn't have the same problem with the longest pubes I ever saw. These were at least four inches long when pulled straight but very neat when curled. They also only covered a small area of her gorgeous body too. My current girlfriend has amazing body hair and doesn't trim or shave any of it. She has just a little soft blonde hair under her armpits and her lower legs that is only a little darker than her skin, she also has a neat little triangle of pubes that are barely more than an inch long. Perfect

Nylonesque

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I much prefer a shaved pussy. I like to be able to see the lips and the hood. It's also a lot more pleasant to lick and suck....no pubes to get in my mouth.

Having said that, there are still a lot of hairy pussies that look very sexy.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaved with a nice landing strip, or some design. It is very sexy and makes for a great feel during sex. I also like the smooth lips for oral.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those who are so firmly saying they can't handle natural and need it shaved or bare, are you really saying honestly you think this woman would look better with a little landing strip or shaved bare?

Hairy girl fingering on cam - xHamster.com

If you are, that's fine (to each his own), I just think that looks gorgeous.

Nylonesque

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who are so firmly saying they can't handle natural and need it shaved or bare, are you really saying honestly you think this woman would look better with a little landing strip or shaved bare?

Hairy girl fingering on cam - xHamster.com

If you are, that's fine (to each his own), I just think that looks gorgeous.

Granted she is very attractive, (a bit like Kristen Stewart) but that is a massive bush she has there. At the end of the video, when she's rubbing her slit and lips with her fingers, I couldn't help but think how lovely she'd look shaved or trimmed....we'd get a much better view of her then.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I really don't care, but I do find the shaved look to appear very "clinical" if you know what I mean. The only disadvantage of a bush is getting hair in your mouth when you go downtown. I think it looks better generally.

I am not a fan of landing strips, Hitler mustaches or any other "fancy" hairstyles down there.