What do you take off for a physical?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I told the nurse I did not need the gown and was told it was required...

Required by whom?? Show me the rule book.

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell." I don't need some nurse's permission to get naked in an exam room with a closed door. (She never came back in the room, either.) The exam room cupboard where they stored the gowns was labeled (I love super-organized people), so I just put the gown back in the cupboard, and stripped. My doc never said anything (and i know he doesn't care what I do or don't wear, so long as his examination can be complete); when he came in, he just started the exam.

Reactions: brk and miamirt

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience it's been about 50:50. Half say take off everything and half say I can leave my underwear on.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

i just had my yearly check up today,I was told to take off everything,so I took out my glass eye, unscrewed my wooden leg, took off the wig.................

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
During most of my physical exams I have been told to strip to my underwear. Others ... depending upon the doctor ... I have been completely naked with gown on and opened in the back or completely naked and provided a drape to place across my lap.

brk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at the urologist a few times recently. Each time I first met the nurse who asked questions and took vitals and then the doctor came in after. Both times I was told to stay dressed until the doctor came in. He just said lets have a look and I opened my shorts and dropped them and my boxers. He was very professional but was not shy about the examination.

Reactions: sprinter78

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My male doctor employs mostly female staff who keep the facility thermostat set to Antarctic. He has told me to leave my underpants and socks on until he needs to examine those areas. Plus I'm not plopping my exposed arse on the possibly less than sterile furniture.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I changed to a new primary doctor a few years back and went to see him for a routine physical. Once in the exam room I was told to undress and put on the typical exam gown which opens in the front. The doctor came in the room and after the preliminary history questions had me lay back on his exam table so he could palpate my internal organs. I don't wear any underwear and when he opened the gown my cock was just sprawled across my thigh and he did a double take. He started pushing on my abdomen but pulled up short, looked at my cock and said, "You have quite an amazing specimen. It is very distracting.", and proceeded to grab a towel from an adjacent table and covered my loins. When I returned to the clinic a week later for some blood work, every female staff member looked at me with a sly smile and raised eyebrows. While I was in the phlebotomists room every one of them, from the receptionist to the billing clerk to the nurse practitioner, all stopped by for a quick chat. I can only imagine what the doctor told them.

Except that didn't happen at all.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
99.99 % of healthcare professionals are true and genuine, to their oath of patient first care. But in every profession there are wolves in sheep clothing, hell lets just call them pervs, who use their positions not just for professional purposed; but to get their own jollies. Predators work in every profession and those previous posters who were genuinely asked to strip for something like a flu shot, well then don't smile, You were victimized and taken advantage of

I am one of the first to say many LPSG members do not know facts from their own fantasy's. But as I was once on the receiving end of such a health care predator, I know they do exist. Sadly youth and stupidity, do often go hand in hand

Reactions: meningreentights

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Except that didn't happen at all.
Not only did it really happen, the story continues.

This medical clinic is located on the campus of a large corporation and is exclusively for employees of the company. Thus they have a much smaller patient load than an average clinic, and often you are the only one at the clinic and the staff is completely unhurried. The doctors are allowed 30 minutes for a routine visit, and a full hour for a physical exam.

I would regularly see this doctor outside of the clinic on the campus: in the cafeteria, walking through the grounds, in the hallways, etc. After my initial visit with him that I described, whenever I saw him he would always stop and give me a big smirk and wink, wink, wink with his eye. Nothing was said. The whole interaction was odd, but he is a pretty quirky guy so I thought nothing more about it.

Later that year the company put on a big 2 day soiree for the employees. I was there with my partner and I saw him rushing towards us from across the banquet hall. He approached, I introduced my partner and we made some small talk. The whole time we were talking he kept looking at her with that same silly smirk and giving her the wink, wink, wink with his eye. After he left, she said, "Well that was weird and creepy. What's with that guy?" I explained to her the whole story and all we could figure was that he felt like a member of an exclusive club that had seen my cock in person. Or it could be that he was just a really strange guy.

Gtor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been completely naked for a physical - just removed appropriate clothing at appropriate time. Just drop shorts for check, but briefly. I think it would be a bit strange if a nurse or doc asked me to strip naked before an exam, and to be honest I don't think I'd do it unless they were asking me to put on a gown.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a new primary care Dr about 15 months ago after my doctor of many years died of brain cancer. The new Dr is very nice and extremely empathetic but seems uncomfortable with nudity. He is 33 years old. For my physical, I had to wear a paper gown over my underwear. When he did my hernia exam. He literally reached under the gown and worked his way up to do the exam, never viewing my body. It was hilarious! All I could think was it was another millennial quirk. Otherwise, I really click with this guy and we have some great conversations.

D

deleted300444

I had a full traditional physical this past November. I was semi surprised.

I expected: While clothes, I expected nurse to check vitals & then instruct me to undress & put on a gown.

What ocurred: No nurse. Doctor came in. Chatted. Then asked me to take off clothes so he could weigh me. I was 100% naked.