What do you think about dicks smaller 7 inches

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the same as I do big dicks...they are nice...i would have sex with someone less than seven greater than or equal to 4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6-7 inches is my cup of tea. I actually don't like a big dick. Been in bed with a 9inc. monster once and he was so boring in bed and yes it was the waste of my time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5-7 for me.
more than 7.5 hurts in a bad way.
less than 5 doesn't hurt in a good way.
between 5 and 7, it's attitude that counts.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My 1st was small. 4.5 long which was okay but not much bigger around than my thumb so the girth was disappointing. But even though small it was the straightest, hardest, most resilient cock ever. Big load and immediately hard again. And a spectacular ass, abs and handsome as could be. AND 22 years younger thna me. So, I wasn't complaining. Granted if he was sporting a thick 7"'er I most likely would have followed him around for years.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5-7 for me.
more than 7.5 hurts in a bad way.
less than 5 doesn't hurt in a good way.
between 5 and 7, it's attitude that counts.

Well, I'm half Polish and I agree with dolfette. I like a comfy cock.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you think about dicks smaller 7 inches?

they are much more common than most people think, but on sites like these, it seems the bare minimum anyone will claim is 7, even if they are 5-6", id say the same happens a lot in real life, every guy has a 7-8" dick, of course, and then they pass on that misinformation to girls they hook up with

drabman

Expert Member
Media
What do you think about dicks smaller 7 inches?

they are much more common than most people think, but on sites like these, it seems the bare minimum anyone will claim is 7, even if they are 5-6", id say the same happens a lot in real life, every guy has a 7-8" dick, of course, and then they pass on that misinformation to girls they hook up with

Even according to Kinsey, whose figures have been largely discredited as over-generous, due to his methodology (self-measurement) NINETY PERCENT of men are smaller than 7 inches (non-bone pressed). NINETY-NINE PERCENT are smaller than 8 inches according to Kinsey. Most contemporary surveys I have seen give a figure of somewhere in the region of 5.5 inches average bone pressed; in other words about 4.5-5 visible dick. Similarly they suggest that large penises are even rarer than Kinsey stated.

Anyone insisting on a series of partners with eight inches is going to spend a long time looking.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots f skill is needed regardless of size. The only penis that ever disappointed me when I unwrapped it was 2.5" long. That just doesn't even look normal, and a dude with that needs to have a talk with a woman in advance, and not spring that kind of surprise on her in the moment.

Yah, that's like buying a car and driving it off the lot only to find the engine is a windup lol. Def not the sort of surprise ANYONE wants. Especially when your all worked up and ready.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm half Polish and I agree with dolfette. I like a comfy cock.

Yah, I asked the mrs and she agrees. She is very happy with mine and I'm not past the 7 mark. We "fit". Docs have called her compact when we've gone for ultrasounds. Works for me!