What does a huge cock feel like

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kx250, Mar 22, 2012.

1. kx250

kx250 Member

Albums:
    Hey gay or bi men I always wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a hung thick cocks.Can someone tell me what it feels like. Also Do guys think I have a nice fuck ass for a big cock.

2. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Can't answer the first part. The second part about your ass. Are you looking for compliments........hmmmmm? Come on.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Don't know what it would feel like getting fucked by a huge dick because I have never had sex with men; I have met with several men in the past comparing each other's dick and sometimes rubbing dick to dick. That's about it. But if you have a huge dick, you would feel satisfaction, lengthiness and girthiness as you jerk off. I have a long and thick dick and have a very satisfying orgasm every time I jerk off.

#3 avg_joe, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  4. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Albums:
    Does your avatar have rabies?

5. erratic

Gold Member

It's one of those things that you just have to do to know. It's like how you can't tell someone what peppermint tastes like if they haven't had mint before. Having a dick in your ass feels like having a dick in your ass.

If you really want to know, I suggest you find some nice guy with a big dick and a condom, and fool around.

"Fuck ass" is my new favourite term :)

6. driftingvoid

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
  7. VikingDude

VikingDude New Member

idunno? maybe buy a dildo, stick it up your ass and see.

8. Q Vee

Q Vee New Member

Albums:
    Your questions can really only be answered by your own experiences.

Some gay/bi men are not anal and some are not anal or oral just frottage and/or mutual j/o.

Those that do enjoy anal have different preferences also. Some like the bigger the better; some like more average; some like small dicks.

There are lots of ass that look great, even made for being fucked, that for various reasons are not. And then there are some ass that are not outstanding to look at but can "throw it down" like nobody's business...

If you want to know where you fit (pun intended) then you will have take that nice lookin' ass of yours for test drive and see how it handles the dick. It won't take you long to figure out with the right partner. Oh yeah, I didn't mention tops who don't know how to fuck very well, that makes a big (second intended pun) difference too.

Good Luck and Happy Fuckin'!!!

9. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    I have been fucked by my BF huge cock twice and it felt really good. Only times i ever did it. Cannot wait to do it again in May.

10. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

Being stretched, opening up a connection with your partner you've never felt before. It's amazing, the pull and pushing of muscle on muscle is indescribable.