Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It also depends on time of month. Texture, smell, amount and taste can vary a lot from one day to another. I noticed my guys likes it most when I am ovulating because it thick, sweet and "Snoty" :wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It also depends on time of month. Texture, smell, amount and taste can vary a lot from one day to another. I noticed my guys likes it most when I am ovulating because it thick, sweet and "Snoty" :wink:

:banana:

I've gone as far as stopping in mid-stroke while fucking, pulling out and licking up all the lube that dribbled out. :yumyum:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
It tastes best when it has the consistency of snot. When it's thick and slick it seems to also be the sweetest. Not sure why that is, but I love pussy snot.

As someone who loves to give women oral pleasure, I'm not sure this is the best description to sell anyone on the joys of cunnilingus. A woman's juices are sweet with none of the acidic, "bleachy" smell of a man's cum. The enjoyment comes not just from the taste of the juices but from the contractions, writhing and obvious extacy that one's tongue causes in the woman.

BTW, without looking to cause any antagonism, I find RumperRoom's comments unnecessarily hostile and hateful. I dare say such an intollerant response to a gay sexual activity would illicit the ire of many members here, and rightly so. Let's face it, the human genitalia are not exatly the most beautiful parts of the body. Our attraction to them is really a consequence of the sexual response they cause in us. When we are not sexually aroused by them, we generally do not think of them as attractive. Not to many 100% straight guys would describe another guy's penis as "beautiful".

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Technically, it is vaginal mucous. Besides, I'm not trying to sell it anyway. It sells itself.
Point taken, sir. Still there does seem to be some here for whom it doesn't sell and likening it to "snot" - no matter how accurate the description- is probably not the way I would choose to describe it to the uninitiated.

Last edited: