What does pussy taste like????

Media
it tastes like chopped zucchini, grilled with some olive oil, salt + pepper.... no seriously... one thing u should look out for is for extremely bad smells, might be a sign of an STD.... smells of sweat is fine... if the girl is clean its gonna taste neutral and it will be awesome
A foul fishy odor is most often from bacteria entering the vagina and breeding. Which in turn throws off the ph levels, and emits the foul odor. It can happen to ANY girl. Virgins included.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't really taste like anything to me... something akin to very mild egg yolk.

:261: The only time pussy should ever taste like precum or male cum in general is after a man ejaculates in a vagina.

I disagree. They both taste very similar. And male cum neither tastes or smells anything like pre-cum.

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No taste. Smell is an entirely different thing though. And seeing as how smell and taste are closely related biologically some guys correlate the two. It really should taste like wet skin, maybe with an after taste that is bitter or slightly sweet depending on diet etc.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
wilt chamberlin is dead.

I hear that if you eat a girl's stuff and eat it well...she will dog you out to her other girlfriends so you don't get to eat their stuff and you will end up eating her stuff until you give her a ring or she meets Wilt Chamberlin.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chicken! No just kidding, young blacks have an adversion to eating pussy untill they try it.
Dear gjorg: You see I would say something very rude and nasty, the only reason i'm not is because I can't figure out what I want to say yet.

Dear OP: Anyway, I imagine "pussy" taste the same as cock (except less deliciousness)..but you wouldn't know about that would you, straight boy? :]

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you use edible lubricants, it will taste like whatever you want;) I've used chocolate, strawberry, watermelon and cherry. Cherry's my favorite. yum!! (She has to be clean though)WET has some good ones, there are some that taste bad though. Just experiment with it. ;)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you use edible lubricants, it will taste like whatever you want;) I've used chocolate, strawberry, watermelon and cherry. Cherry's my favorite. yum!! (She has to be clean though)WET has some good ones, there are some that taste bad though. Just experiment with it. ;)

That flavored stuff is gross. Worse is k-y lube. Yuck.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too used to think eating pussy was gross, vowing never to let my mouth touch such a disgusting orifice. Then I was presented with my first pussy to eat...

It was the most juiciest, and sweetest pussy I've eaten - to date! Sure, the first couple of times were a bit awkward at first, but I soon got the hang of it - learning how to follow her cues while eating her pussy and giving her orgasms. It was a great learning experience. I remember having the scent of her pussy on my face for hours afterwards. It was awesome.

Of course I had to tell my friend who also vowed to never eat pussy. After I told him of my newly learned techniques and the indirect pleasure that can be had to have your woman squirm and squeal from your oral escapades, he had to try too.

Now I absolutely enjoy eating pussy. In fact, sometimes that's all i care to do. Having my woman cum while gently sucking her clitoris and sticking my tongue as far into her pussy as I possibly can - feeling her contract in orgasm - gives me mental pleasure. I like to see her lie there after having an orgasm and having her pussy juice smeared all over my face as a reminder of what I just did. She's happy, and I'm happy.

Point: you never know what you don't like until you have tried it at least once.

Simba

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember having the scent of her pussy on my face for hours afterwards. It was awesome.

.....I like to see her lie there after having an orgasm and having her pussy juice smeared all over my face as a reminder of what I just did. She's happy, and I'm happy.

fuck yeah!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It smells mild, but the scent gives me a rock hard bone every time. It is erotic, like the scent of an uncut man...similarly erotic, but slightly different.
I absolutely love the feel of her grinding against my face, and hearing the speeding up of her breathing, until she's over the top, screaming, and can't take any more.
It excites me almost as much as it excites me.
Afterward, she is pretty much game for satisfying me any way I like, which is an added benefit.
Even if I could no longer get it up, I would eat pussy as often as I could.