What does pussy taste like????

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay im a black teen and i gotta be honest, growin up in the hood me and all my patnas is all like "fuck naw i aint never eatin no pussy". But now i think ima try it out. so what does it taste like anyone??
It depends on what it's attached to.

Like cum and other body fluids, the diet and health of the individual affects the odor, taste and flavor of the flesh and fluids excreted.
For example: if you eat pineapple, your ejaculate (cum) will taste sweet. Eat asparagus - your urine will have a strong, pungent odor.

So, in pursuit of a little culinary science, you may want to taste a variety of pussy (as you so eloquently put it).
Some may taste of sweet rain, with coconut and vanilla under tones on a crisp spring morning, while others may remind you of a lake Erie dock on a sweltering hot summer day.
Bon Appetite!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tastes sweet . Love to put my tongue into that muscled hole where juices are flowing.
sweet with a bit of a saltiness. I try to do this until she has her first cum. Then I am ready to put my manhood there.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It doesn't really taste like anything to me... something akin to very mild egg yolk.

I disagree. They both taste very similar. And male cum neither tastes or smells anything like pre-cum.
I can agree with that...thanks to my 1% straight experience. :biggrin1:
Men and women, in general, can taste pretty much the same, which surprises the hell out of a lot of my straight friends.
And I also agree that male pre-cum usually tastes nothing like cum. Pre-cum is far sweeter tasting (for biological reasons) which can make going down on a guy an even nicer experience.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The vagina takes on the taste of the foods that the female eats, or at least the fluids do, so having her eat something sweet a few hours before the eventmakes it taste better. For optimal taste make sure she urinates and showers, urinating first, at least 10 minutes before beginning your meal. Namely so she doesn't feel discomfort or self-conscious while you also get full flavor without the concerns that arise from the taste of urine.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a 3way with a hot couple. She looked like a centerfold and greatly enjoyed eating her out. Only problem was I thought it would be hot to like her clit while the hot stud fucked her bb. I got down there and this time it smelled MOST unappetizing and I decided to pass. I theory it seemed hot but I don't know what made her smell worse so soon after he started banging her. I am mostly gay so I may not find female pheromones as appetizing as a straight dude.

It taste like red snapper that has been out in the sun TOO LONG....

LMAO if a woman got a skanky pussy or a cunt it her own fault and ain't nobody to blame but her for her bad hygiene and nasty ass kooch stank. Some women do not know how to wash their pussies or even know if they have an STD or a yeast infection. :puke: Hence the fish smell. If a fish got a pussy that smells like fish STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
1215165121366.png.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm... that's interesting, because there actually is a metallic taste, as there is with blood.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chlamydia with just a dusting of Candidiasis tastes like Creme Fraiche. This delicacy is suprisingly available even after an agressive cleanse of the pussy and internal bits.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most of the pussy stink is contained in the bush. Deodorizing with hydrogen peroxide 3%, balsamic vinegar, clorox, oil of wintergreen, (adjust to taste). Is my recommendation. Combine ingredients in an atomizer and spray sparingly in the twatle surfaces as well.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay im a black teen and i gotta be honest, growin up in the hood me and all my patnas is all like "fuck naw i aint never eatin no pussy". But now i think ima try it out. so what does it taste like anyone??
Good for you...
your patnas are childish, foolish and stupid.

Assuming you are a heterosexual male, if you don't eat pussy you ain't no kind of man... you're just some pathetic boy who still thinks girls are "gross"...

Tell your patnas they can grow a fucking pair and grow the fuck up.

And BTW... eatin pussy don't count at all if you don't GET HER THERE.
Bone up on the subject... know her anatomy and get some guidance.

Properly and profoundly pleasuring a woman is the greatest ride there is.