what does sex feel like, from a woman's standpoint?

I understand your intention and I appreciate it - but I have to say that it isn't true. If you meet an inorgasmic woman then no matter how attentive and diligent you are during sex she will not cum.

Women's orgasms are their own. Men do not 'make' women cum, they just facilitate it - same as women don't make men cum. If a woman is not able to orgasm with a man it is not his fault - Sure, it happens plenty that a guy just fucks, shoots and rolls over. That's not what I'm talking about though. It takes women time to find what makes them cum and some women have a huge problem getting that across to men. Some men don't want to hear it, some men think they are being belittled if a woman asks them to change what they are doing, some women find it difficult to ask. It's all about communication and finding out what makes your partner cum.

I have read plenty of stories here about men who can't cum, gay, straight and bi - and it is so rarely about their partner's (or partners') lack of skill. The same is true for women.

Every person own their own orgasm - it is no one else's to give. And if a person can't orgarsm that doesn't mean they are lesser, or less sexual or less fulfilled - we're all different. dolfette is not deficient because she finds orgasm difficult to acheive, she's just physically different - perhaps there is some psychology in there too. But I'll tell you what it isn't - it isn't that the right man hasn't fucked her right.

I do love you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and it's not about orgasm for everyone.
i don't even especially like orgasms.
they're decidedly meh.

...no doubt some idiot will pipe in with their opinion that i've never actually had an orgasm if i think i'm not that into them.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Every person owns their own orgasm - it is no one else's to give. And if a person can't orgarsm that doesn't mean they are lesser, or less sexual or less fulfilled - we're all different...(b)ut I'll tell you what it isn't - it isn't that the right man hasn't fucked her right.

Whew...finally off the hook!

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
===============
Um.....WRONG! This girl NEEDED sex. Tried living without it for years. Managed for awhile but then it became just impossible.

I'm with you babe. Most of the women I have sex with either enjoy it as much as I do or they're the best actors on the planet. How does a woman fake vaginal contractions and body spasms when she cums, followed by vaginal secretions and sometimes actual squirting?

Maybe some women don't NEED it, but they may WANT it and enjoy it anyway.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know first hand but I feel like women have too much pressure placed upon them for sex. Too many constraints and for some reason, "morality" only applies to women in todays society. I too feel like sex is "meh." Maybe because of my insecurities and the events that have happened in my life.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you have a low sex drive? has sex never felt good?
i get the urge to try it,
but it's kinda dull.
even with whips & chains & electrodes.
a bit of a snore.
...it's like craving a bacon sandwich, because it smells so good, but the taste is always a let down.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to describe sensation.
If you ain't ready for cock, think chinese burn! Don't know what the pc version of saying that is.
I think that's about the only thing I can describe which you could relate to.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may seem dumb to ask, but what does sex feel like, from a woman's perspective?

I agree with Badgirl22 that it is a great question but quite a challenging one to answer with mere words.

whenever i have sex, i always wonder how it feels for the woman. how does it feel when a cock enters, and thrusts in and out?

For this woman it feels slightly different with each man.
The spectrum ranges from electrifying to absolute HEAVEN.

Intoxicating pretty much sums it up for me.