what does sex feel like, from a woman's standpoint?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like cleaning your inner ear with a q-tip. sounds the odd but inner ear q-tip rubbage is the closest thing i can compare how sex physically feels.

you know how just before you go too deep with the q-tip it starts to feel ridiculously good? how all those nerve endings get giddy to be next for stimulation? and even though you know going deeper, harder will kinda hurt you really wanna to do it anyway? because it just keeps feeling better and better. and that tickle, push, grind just builds until you can't stand the feeling for one more second.

same thing. only it would take about one million ears with one million pulsating q-tips to equal sex.

emotionally sex can be the same as playing sports with ya friends - getting sweaty, bruised up and having a damn good time. only you happen to be naked :)

or sex can be like chasing the horizon, this just beyond ya grasp level of connection and pleasure.

or sex can be slow fusion on a cellular level. just melding together of impulse and urge, and expression.

sometimes i just wanna get off and go back to sleep.

to wrap up: sex is awesome. and feels damn good.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
let's walk hand in hand into the loony bin. :) i'm sure the men in white coats will be able to show us what REAL sex from REAL men are all about.

thank heavens!! i've been saved!!

yes, i could do with a lie down.
wake me up when they're done.

You might mock the idea, but if there is one thing I've learned from this site, it's that if a woman doesn't enjoy sex, it's because she hasn't had a penis large enough yet.

Have either of you ever considered fucking elephants?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
like cleaning your inner ear with a q-tip. sounds the odd but inner ear q-tip rubbage is the closest thing i can compare how sex physically feels.

you know how just before you go too deep with the q-tip it starts to feel ridiculously good? how all those nerve endings get giddy to be next for stimulation? and even though you know going deeper, harder will kinda hurt you really wanna to do it anyway? because it just keeps feeling better and better. and that tickle, push, grind just builds until you can't stand the feeling for one more second.

same thing. only it would take about one million ears with one million pulsating q-tips to equal sex.

emotionally sex can be the same as playing sports with ya friends - getting sweaty, bruised up and having a damn good time. only you happen to be naked :)

or sex can be like chasing the horizon, this just beyond ya grasp level of connection and pleasure.

or sex can be slow fusion on a cellular level. just melding together of impulse and urge, and expression.

sometimes i just wanna get off and go back to sleep.

to wrap up: sex is awesome. and feels damn good.

hmm.... as a guy, i'm feeling jealous now lol.:biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i can't really describe it either... i guess the only way to relate it would be like, eating your absolute favorite food and letting the taste nourish inside your mouth while you savour it and let every ingredient soak in. having it there in place and being able to feel the texture allows you to enjoy every bite of it. you can take your time eating or you can scarf it down in seconds. either way, it's good and you're satisfied!

i know it's a lame analogy but that's the only way i can really explain it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Instead of going on about the real specifics, I could tell you that it feels like you can't get any closer to your partner, physically speaking, because you've let him literally in you. It makes you feel good from the inside out, whereas I imagine from the man's point of view it's a more localized "feel good".

I feel the same way, if you have feelings for the man you're having sex with it isn't just about the penis..it's the closeness too. And yes, it is also about the physical sensation of having something big and hard pushing inside you that is FANTASTIC. I'm not the least bit disappointed with sex if the guy is someone I care about and if we have good chemistry. Right now..it's GOOD!! http://www.lpsg.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your expectations before sex are that it will be a positive experience and your actual experience is contrastingly negative, that should be defined as dissapointment.

if your expectation regarding the quality of your sex is low (as it seems to be) then having a negative sexual experience should be defined as dissapointment.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might mock the idea, but if there is one thing I've learned from this site, it's that if a woman doesn't enjoy sex, it's because she hasn't had a penis large enough yet.

Have either of you ever considered fucking elephants?

elephants?! i've never even experienced a large human p before. baby steps, man, baby steps...

if your expectations before sex are that it will be a positive experience and your actual experience is contrastingly negative, that should be defined as dissapointment.

not for me. it wasn't that it was negative, it just wasn't what i expected it to feel like, and therefore resulting in disappointment. i had VERY positive expectations. i think that was my problem, though. i expected way too much.

i was always raised that sharing my body was an incredibly big deal, but i remember my mother saying to me once "sex really isn't all it's cracked up to be, christina." i have a feeling (since she was raised to view sex the same way) that this happened to her as well. her expectations of a supposedly life changing moment ended up being just sex. same for me.

plus...i've never actually been satisfied sexually, too. so it wasn't just the disappointment in expectations, but on top of that, i've never been physically satisfied, either. (though, i'm still very new to sex, so i think this basically comes with the territory of me becoming more comfortable with my partners, and my sexuality in general.)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
plus...i've never actually been satisfied sexually, too. so it wasn't just the disappointment in expectations, but on top of that, i've never been physically satisfied, either. (though, i'm still very new to sex, so i think this basically comes with the territory of me becoming more comfortable with my partners, and my sexuality in general.)

wow! Can I ask how old you are? I can't imagine having never been sexually satisfied but I can assure you that when you are, and I'm confident that with the right person you will be, it's freaking GREAT!!! Don't assume that all sexual experiences will be the same because for a lot of women sex is an extension of your feelings for someone and the closer you are the better the sex is. Sure there are also times when you don't have to have feelings for a guy and it still feels damn good!! But don't set yourself up for failure by expecting it to be a disappointment. It won't always be :)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow! Can I ask how old you are? I can't imagine having never been sexually satisfied but I can assure you that when you are, and I'm confident that with the right person you will be, it's freaking GREAT!!! Don't assume that all sexual experiences will be the same because for a lot of women sex is an extension of your feelings for someone and the closer you are the better the sex is. Sure there are also times when you don't have to have feelings for a guy and it still feels damn good!! But don't set yourself up for failure by expecting it to be a disappointment. It won't always be :)

i'm only 21! a baby, really. aha.

yeah, i'm trying to get to the point where i become way more comfortable with all aspects of my sexuality, and that includes allowing myself to be emotionally connected to someone completely. i've been working on it, and made some awesome progress with myself this entire year, so i'm really proud of where i've come.

thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement. :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first person to get used to having sex with is yourself. Then you will know what you actually like and can go about finding it. I recommend getting really wild and 'kinky' with yourself first.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, that is a pretty depressing situation. dolfete

WOMEN OF THE WORLD!!! I AM COMING!! *dons white knight armor, puts on cape*

*thinks of ex girlfriend* *jacks off instead*

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same way, if you have feelings for the man you're having sex with it isn't just about the penis..it's the closeness too. And yes, it is also about the physical sensation of having something big and hard pushing inside you that is FANTASTIC. I'm not the least bit disappointed with sex if the guy is someone I care about and if we have good chemistry. Right now..it's GOOD!!

I agree. :smile: