What does your Ball Sweat smell like?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread makes me even more embarrassed than I already was to be a part of these forums.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As we all know from biology this is so the testicles are cooler by a few degress than the body and at the temperature required to make our little sperms.
(real dumb design in some ways..who hasn't had their nuts wacked, kicked or hit at some time in their life).

I agree that it's a unintelligent design, especially since the males of many species have internal gonads, such as birds, that have a much higher body temperature than humans.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
evolution has no forward-looking mechanism. A living creature is a hodgepodge of structures that have worked well enough over the generations.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only way to describe it is what it is: ball sweat.

It's a magnificent smell.

And whether they know it or not, people pay lots of perfectly good money to buy perfume products that smell exactly like ball sweat with maybe a few flowers thrown in.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a mild day, my balls smell like cum. On a hot day, my balls smell like taking a night walk on a humid day out in the woods. To each its own...

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ball sweat is a huge turn on, Not rank sweaty ass crack, Buth the smell right after he comes home from work. I love to bury my face in his crotch and just smell his musky scent. Makes me hard just thinking about it. I love to smell his underwear right after he takes them off. I have had to jerk off while he is in the shower, Course I smell the pouch on his boxer briefs the whole time.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread makes me even more embarrassed than I already was to be a part of these forums.

yep...sometimes it takes a conscious decision to do something so seemingly minor as to...well, lighten up.
There are many deeply serious sites you could spend your time on...I think this ballsweat discussion is very fruitful. I too have found these aromas very intoxicating. Coming from so close to the all-powerful root chakra, I've thought there must be deep meaning for us in the messages in these scents. And so I just enjoy them. There are a variety of potent smells that come from a man's pubic region, normally and during sex. They are all good. They all smell like life to me. Male life, of which I am extremelly fond. I love men. They don't have to smell like soap.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love the smell of a man's balls. on a nice hot day like today, most white men have a nice, thick ,heavy musky smell down there. black men , on the other hand always smell differently down there. black men have a very pleasant more acrid kind of smell. i'm a white boy who loves burying his nose in a black man's crotch, and licking his sweaty balls and sucking his thick, black cock until he shoots a thick, ropey load down my white boy throat. i love the smell of any man's cock and balls. i'm a real whore for it, and i'm not proud.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

yeah, likewise

but where else is Calvin Klein going to get ideas for his next new fragrance?

now.....what should he call it? Some bright young pakistani has probably alread built a CK fragrance name generator online right?

SCROTAL

HEUVOS

SCRATCH (and sniff)

JOCKSWEAT

BALLHOG

MattXXX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

:why: What is wrong with you? :confused: :puke:

Perhaps this is why we need a moderated fetish forum so that this doesn't devolve into the nonsense that the smegma thread did. :rolleyes: Though personally the topics of ball sweat and smegma are equally repugnant to me. :yuck:

Good thing it has nothing to do with you then. Why even open the thread if all you're going to do is complain?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kind of a slightly sweet salty musky smell sorta like the way the interior of a brand new car with leather seats smells. Definately NOT an unpleasant smell at all.

Reactions: GranadaGhia

intesx81

1st Like
Media
Mine definitely have a musty smell to them... really can't say what it smells like... my partners balls on the other hand, for example when he gets back from the gym, smell almost like, no joke, cat urine.