What goes on "inside" during sex...

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I saw this posted video it made me think of something that really fascinated me when I first started having sex.

In sort of a "sex ed" class we were taught that "conception takes place in the dark". So while us horney teenagers were having unprotected sex, that semen we released and never saw, several hours later and in a very hidden place, might be creating a baby.

Until I started having sex I could always watch myself cum. But cumming during sex, it felt the same, but as a young kid for some reason since I couldn't see it I wondered if I was actually shooting cum too!

This posted video is sort of what ejaculating would look like if we had a small camera inside the girl's vagina and could watch our penis at teh moment we had our orgasm.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/114670/cat/500

I know this is kind of analytical, but it was so different that it fascinated me when I watched it.

6.5 texrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I saw this posted video it made me think of something that really fascinated me when I first started having sex.

In sort of a "sex ed" class we were taught that "conception takes place in the dark". So while us horney teenagers were having unprotected sex, that semen we released and never saw, several hours later and in a very hidden place, might be creating a baby.

Until I started having sex I could always watch myself cum. But cumming during sex, it felt the same, but as a young kid for some reason since I couldn't see it I wondered if I was actually shooting cum too!

This posted video is sort of what ejaculating would look like if we had a small camera inside the girl's vagina and could watch our penis at teh moment we had our orgasm.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/114670/cat/500

I know this is kind of analytical, but it was so different that it fascinated me when I watched it.

go to xtube.com

The top favorite video is exactly what you are looking for

6.5 texrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is one vagina that is NOT amazing.

It looks very loose.

This one particular vagina looks like it is just naturally open about 1-2 inches in diameter. I thought at first, okay this is because she is getting fucked by a huge dude. But the penis didn't look big. She just had a cavern for a vagina.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah i noticed the same thing. But the upper one-third of the vagina is ballooned open when aroused. It's probably this way for a reason because the tightest part of the vagina is where the gspot is located and it feels good to the head to thrust in the tightest area.