• less than 6 inches around?

Votes: 51 5.1%

• Total voters

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i personally believe under 4.5 is probably pencil dick territory BUT i often ask, where exactly are these 4.5 girth dicks ... i mean i am around 5 and i BARELY ever see anyone with my girth (only higher) so it makes me wonder if 5 is pencil dick territory as well

Possibly because it was proportional to their length you just didnt notice, i mean 4.5 inches of girth on a 7 inch length cock is going to look abit on the thin side, but on a 5 or 6 inch it would look "normal" .

thido1

Experimental Member
Media
It all depends on the person overall
As my opinion I've never measured girth or have a good gage to judge such as length I know how long my hand is. For girth its how much I can wrap with my hand. And that doesn't always work, for instance I had an ex that was wide across the top but not thick top to bottom if that makes sense.
So I've got small hands, if my fingers don't touch then your quite thick to me

Reactions: Dragam

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consider mine to be thin only 4.75 but 7.5 long so I think the length makes it look thin.I have never had any complaints and been told by several ladies that I am big.So I am happy with what I have.

Possibly because it was proportional to their length you just didnt notice, i mean 4.5 inches of girth on a 7 inch length cock is going to look abit on the thin side, but on a 5 or 6 inch it would look "normal" .

i guess thats why mine looks like a pencil to me (length to girth ratio). i'm guessing my relatively small head/glans don't help either

Jaystone1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 17.3cm long and 11.6cm girth and i consider myself to be a pencil dick for sure. I know this because i belong to a site came cocksizecontest.com where length and girth is compared to other users and my 11.6cm girth is thinner than 93% of comparisons that I've made. I made over 900 compares so far so i believe it to be wrote accurate. 4.5in or less = pencil dick.

Attachments