what is considered a large penis?

ronnieboy

Experimental Member
Media
im just wondering..i never thought i was big at all..not even sure where i fall in compared to most guys, however lately i've been wondering even more. i'm about 6" in girth and about 6.5 in length..i never thought i was big thought..i was looking up past threads and some people said if your dick cant fit in a toilet paper roll, then its good size. mine cant, soft or hard.

and i just came to the conclusion that it actually really hurts using normal condoms...its really tight at the base and when it was on it looked like an over stuffed hot dog lol for a lack of better words. i could barely get the last one off. when i did it left a ring and was really red at the base.

just curious on what is considered large..thanks!

dtaylor8838

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a similar position to you. Society tends to define large penises as being long, so I never thought of myself as being hung. You do have a large penis in terms of girth, but about average in length...like you I never realised I was larger than average until I tried on a condom!

dtaylor8838

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well small girls do have more of a problem with girth, for obvious reasons...A magnum would be "too long' but you don't have to unroll it all the way. Though as you suggest, they are more comfortable. Just make sure she doesn't see the condom before she sees your dick, otherwise she will be expecting something about 9 inches long :)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt girth is king BUT a girl might be more apprehensive of a long one, anything over 8" correctly measured inches. A long "pencil dick" say less than 5" of correctly measured girth at the thickest point can actually poke something and hurt the girl.

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people I know use the word "hung" in reference to length, and yet, to many women, girth is more important for physical stimulation. Length can be a visual stimulant though and we sometimes forget how big "big" is because we spend time here at LPSG.

From the women I've talked to, average is 5"-6.5", big dicks run 7" - 7.5", and 8+ is considered huge. I should also mention that, statistically, more women prefer average to slightly above average than huge, although they find the monstercock thrilling to look at and play with.

Looking at some of the monsters on LPSG can make me a little insecure, so I try to remember that at 7.5+", in a room of 100 men, only 14 will have a bigger schlong than me...and many women don't really care so much about size anyway as how it gets used.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Large. Anything great than seven inches in length. Now regarding girth, I am considered slim and like it that way.

Anyway, lube, lube and pre-play and fore-play are the solutions to fit and feelings.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it amusing that the sample was 401 students, but only 300 gained an erection ??? What happened to the other 101? Too much tequila ? hahahahaha....

From wikipedia.org.......

A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms found an average of 14.9 cm (5.9 in) with a standard deviation of 2.1 cm (0.8 in) (measured by staff).[11] The purpose of this study was to ensure properly sized condoms were available. 401 college students volunteered to be measured during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún, Mexico, of which 300 gained an erection to be clinically measured (without pharmacological aid). The 300 effective measurements makes this study double the size of any prior study that uses medical staff to measure penis size[16] (but the sample is more representative of male American college students visiting Cancun than it is of the entire male American population.)

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess they could not get hard in front of the "staff" and the tequilla probably wasn't helping either. pretty funny how they come to that conclusion when all the past studies were more like 6.5 but i guess the other studies probably had people measure on their own and they all probably lied.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"If a man's dick when hard doesn't comes up to his naval then the inches aren't there."

Based on my personal experience, all the girls I've fucked with said something like "Oh, you got a big cock!" when they saw my glans reaching my navel (and by the way when they saw me holding it using both hands).

I think that, despite having a metric tape at hand, these are the indicators most women use in order to guess if a cock is large.

elelator_cpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most girls I've been with and chatted with on this subject would agree with the preference for girth versus extreme length seems more common, but as mentioned are never-the-less still *impressed* with really long cocks, which is expected :cool:

But I've also fairly consistently heard from girls that have tried really long(9+ inch) cock that it often can be uncomfortable and difficult to even take fully, where girth gives them that "full" and tight feeling. Of course YMMV and different girls may have different capabilities and tastes :wink:

However, while perhaps not as shockingly enormous, when "employed" it seems that anything over 6x6 starts to get most girl's attention, especially in the girth arena.