What is considered a thick cock?

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think another thing that needs to be considered in determining what is "thick" or not is the fact that thickness doesn't tend to vary nearly as much from guy to guy as length does. I'd have to say that thick is probably like 5 inches in circumference.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Concerning girth (circumference [around], NOT width [across])...

Very Small=<4.5"
Small=4.5"+
Average=~5"+
*Large (Above Average)=5.5"+
*Huge=6"+
*Gargantuan/Gigantic=6.5"-6.75"+
*Monster=7"-7.25"+

Of course, there is a limit as there is with everything... A "Monster girth (7"-7.25"+)" often numbs the walls of the vagina because of the monotonous all-around pressure (this also occurs naturally during child birth to aid in reducing pain)!

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine is 3.75 in girth.
That is very small or tiny.
And that is exactely what the girls told me.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Riven650 said:
Anything above 5" mid shaft girth MUST count as thick because the average cock is thinner than that. (Therefore 5.5" is very thick, 6" is very very thick, etc.)

Your penis may be thin compared to many of the guys on this forum, but they are not the ones you should be comparing yourself to. Yours is an average size Scott, and there's plenty good about it's size too. Most women say that a slender cock is easier and therefore better for oral, and many prefer small/average over average/large for penetration (vaginal or anal). It's just that us guys have difficulty believing them. The women who post on this site represent the tiny minority of women who prefer big cocks, but if you read their posts you'll see that not all of them prefer the really outsized cocks. However, luckily for the guys with outsized cocks, there are a few girls who can (and want to) acommodate them, and this forum provides a way for the two to meet. You mustn't beat yourself up because of the self confessed size queens around here. For every genuine girl who's looking for a big cock to fill her big vagina, there's a good few more who simply derive pleasure from making guys feel inadequate. Even if/when they find big cock guy I bet they still find ways to make him feel small. It's a girl power thing. Don't let them get to you.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, but it isn't just here. Just about anywhere you find the subject of penis size discussed I find a lot of women prefer to have girth. Even if the don't mind 5" cocks, they still want thickness. So this goes well beyond the size queens out there! Many like the feeling of fullness and being stretched and the friction and displacement girth provides. I know my thinner cock can't do that... and I let that bug me!

NsrchUvL0dedCoq

Experimental Member
Media
ZapZav said:
Concerning girth (circumference [around], NOT width [across])...

Very Small=<4.5"
Small=4.5"+
Average=~5"+
*Large (Above Average)=5.5"+
*Huge=6"+
*Gargantuan/Gigantic=6.5"-6.75"+
*Monster=7"-7.25"+

Of course, there is a limit as there is with everything... A "Monster girth (7"-7.25"+)" often numbs the walls of the vagina because of the monotonous all-around pressure (this also occurs naturally during child birth to aid in reducing pain)!
just curious...but from where did these clearly defined measurements come? I find them quite flattering bing in the 6" circumference range, myself...but just in the interest of validating the information, i'm curious as to where that info came from ;-)

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm at the borderline between gargantuan and monster? Baller. I just thought I was kinda chubby.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last I measured, I was 5" around.

Oh well, average. I'm almost 7" in length, so I'm bigger than average, and thus, I'm happy.

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like 4.2 inches thickness is average according to some data I saw form liek 10 thousand respondents..

im 6 inches or like 5.95 inches to be exact LOL..I think i can consider my self to be thick...