What is the best gangbang you've seen?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alot of the orgies in Treasure Island movies are hot as fuck, but one that I really got off on was when a guy named Jonas was getting dicked by Jesse O'Toole, Jake Ryan and like five or six other guys.

It totally blew my mind the first time.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's from Her First Gangbang or something like that, but the scene was them talking some chick into doing a gangbang with white guys only....then they blindfold her and bring in Shane Diesel and a bunch of other well hung black dudes, then took the blindfold off while she was in the middle of sucking them all off. Fake as hell but still pretty hot to me.

I also like the one with Jade Marcela and Mei Yu, I think from the Gangbang Girl series. The GI / Vietnamese prostitute scene.

edit: Don't know why, but Gauge is about the most unattractive woman ever to me.

D

deleted26151

Ive never beena fan of gauge either I must say, something dodge about her face

Newho my fav gangbang, and Ill be honest I havnt seen that many, is from the little white chicks series, Number 13. Bisexual britney takes on mandingo, lex and Jack

Sorry but couldnt find links newhere - its well worth checkin out tho

ziggyfolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of my all time favorites, Bamboo getting filled with big black cock, including Mandingo!
It gets me hot every time I watch it; seeing Bamboo sucking off and then being fucked by Mandingo is also nice in my book!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

MEGAROTIC

mrxldlx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A scene from "Little White Chicks and Big Black Monster Dicks 3", where
Anastasia Blue, takes on Lexington Steele, Jack Napier and Jake Steed!!

(sorry, i dont have any links to it)

Agreed!! That was a hot scene they fuck the shit out of her. I dont remember too many scenes, or names for that matter
but that I do do remember.

verdun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the best gangbangs or threesomes I saw was Ed Powers video. Stared a stud with a huge cock a dark skinned girl with a husky voice and Ed powers drifting in and out of the video directing. I don’t know whether threesomes rate as gang bangs but this video had style and thought put into it. Started off with young girl giggling and laughing about the size of this guy’s huge cock and her not being able to suck it. Ed assists her and assures her it is possible at which she starts a slow suck intermixed with comments about the huge size of the guy’s cock. Slowly the vid builds up momentum with the girl giving a good blowjob Ed continues to direct from the side encouraging the girl all the way. Unexpectedly Ed then gets into the action still wearing a black T shirt he gets on top of the girl and gives her a short intense fuck of about 2-3 minutes. Ed blows his load over her and requests that the girl fucks with the big cocked stud, Ed continues to direct. They fuck for some time in different positions with the guy dipping slowly in and out of the girl, which she seems to enjoy. The guy and director are able to allow the girl time to adjust to the huge cock that is sliding in and out of her so that their fucking seems a natural consequence of well paced sexual behavior. Eventually the stud blows his load onto her and the video ends.
This to me is a far better gang bang than many of the other boring lack of imagination videos made currently. The video has a range of themes that could appeal to a range of the viewing audience:
Old guy /young guy fuck young girl
Big cock normal cock/fuck young girl
Short hard intense fuck, heavy breathing/long slow easy fuck normal breathing
Emotions of giggling, laughing surprised girl/ base sexual male passion interested only in pleasure
White skinned guy’s fuck/dark skinned girl
Surely those that produce these current videos must have some imagination and be able to understand male/ female sexual behavior and communicate gangbang behavior to a viewing audience in a far more entertaining way. Many of these currently made videos are no more entertaining than glorified anatomical pictures that would hang on the wall of a doctor’s surgery.
If any aspiring filmmakers read these comments I could provide gangbang themes like I’m sure other members of this forum could.

bigcockedhunk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There was one posted here a while ago with Lexington Steele, Mr. Marcus, John Strong, and I think Erik Everhard too, amongst others, taking on two hot babes. Does anyone have the link to the clip of that or know what I'm even talking about?

hunterhunteruk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some of these are listed as 3gp documents - what are they - how can you play them - I've downloaded a great French g/b I can upload if anyone can figure out how to play the 7 parts which are listed as 007 documents not wmv/avi/vlc player etc

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay