What is the best way to hide your boner in public?

fucktitsloveumshit

Just Browsing
Media
just relax, if you learn to breathe you'll able to control it. When ever I get a boner, i simply relax, concentrate on something non sexual and eventually let it go down. showing it off may be good for some types of people, but ultimately, not the most comfortable of situations in formal situations.

Never more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wearing long coats, suits helps. And tucking it under ones belt helps if that isn't an option. Carry an item in front of you in a non attention getting way may help.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure your girlfriend doesn't wear panties under her short skirts and invite her to sit in your lap as often as she likes and as often as you need her to...may take a bit of coordinating...but could be fun.

Ooo, I like your suggestion a lot. Appeals to my naughty-in-public-gf thing. Which is a must if you ask me ;)

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm serious. not joking

I'm serious, too. If you start sporting wood, and people can see the outline of your big stiff cock in your clothes ... so long as you don't call attention to it or act inappropriately, what's the big deal? I have fond memories of the attention and looks that I've gotten when that's happened to me.

kingranch379

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not afraid to show my boner! I love the looks and stairs I get. God gave you what you have for a reason and if you are ashamed of it what is the sence of being a man. Yes there is some times you really don't need to have a boner but that's part of being a male and if people are offended by it then they don't understand life. That's like saying when its cold out a girls nipples aren't suppose to get hard and then being offended by it, I don't think so. Well I hope that you find a way to hide your boner when the inappropite time arises but the best way is to hold it with your hand in your pocket or under your waist band with a untucked shirt, from my experince. Like I said though its a part of being a man learn to love it!

kingranch379

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh one more thing to add think about something gross like your parents having sex or your grandfathers balls or some thing you know the grosser it is the better off you are! Hope this helped you..... Sincerly Kingranch379

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand the hiding it under your belt technique. The problem is it doesn't automatically go there as it gets hard. You have to reposition it under the belt and that will draw attention to yourself.

It's probably good to jerk off more, but when I was younger I don't think this would have helped since I got aroused quite easily. :smile:

And I wonder if bigger guys have a much harder time hiding erections than average guys. :confused:

You could also try following this advice:
How To Hide An Unwanted Erection (Love & Dating: Starting Your Sex Life)

kingranch379

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick comes up to my belly button and this would mean above my pants and belt. I do adjust my self in public. It is mine and I have to adjust it to be comfortable so I do. I don't make it known that I am adjusting my dick into my waist band or that I have a boner I just grab and move it to where it needs to be comfortable. I would like to also add that it is no ones business what I am doing with my body part and if they want to know I tell them I had to adjust myself cause it was in a uncomfortable position you know!!!!!!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always carry an encyclopedia with you. I believe it's the "Y" book that's the smallest. Any time you get hard just walk with the book in front of you.

If anyone asks just tell them you're studying Yaks or something.