What is the biggest dick you have ever seen?

will84grant

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Freshman year football game I went to the bathroom. Coming in, the urinals are all right there and about eight feet away from the entrance was a police officer.

He was incredibly tall, maybe 6'6" to 6'8" and very muscular. Prolly late 30's, greying light blonde hair in a black uniform with short sleeves. Unlike most guys at a urinal, he was standing almost a foot away from it. He hadn't even unbuckled his pants and instead had poked his dick through his pants.

His dick was huge, much longer and much thicker than 99.9% of guys, and uncut. I'd say over 9 inches. I was only a few steps away from him and like I said, he was standing away from the urinal which gave a pretty clear view. I'd like to believe he was at least semi-hard because it didn't look like it had much of a flaccid bend to it and his hand was at the base pulling the foreskin back rather than supporting his dick.

It was just me, him and another guy who came in to piss who had a similar reaction to where he was just staring at it for a second.

The officer managed to tuck his dick back in his pants and left. He didn't give any notion that he had seen our reactions.

I've thought about that guy now for six years and what damage he's done with it. I never saw him at another game.

great story sounds like one for a thread I started

http://www.lpsg.com/383202-ever-noticed-a-well-hung.html

megasack2570

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One time a black guy had a dick that had to be at least 16" long and thick. I was able to get it into my ass, but it hurt so bad that he didn't get it in very far. He was real cute too looked like the singer Babyface.

Another time an Italian guy with about the same size 16" dick tried to fuck me too but he couldn;t even get the head in.

I love dick and have seen thousands but these 2 stand out.
They may have been longer than 16" it's hard to tell when you don't have a yardstick nearby.

But if anybody is out there with a huge dick and they want to stick it up my ass, be patient and it will happen.:cool:

You are moron.

Salvia

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ive never seen another man hard in person. the biggest i ever saw was in a gym shower. i was feeling cocky after a good workout and decided to peek at the guy across from me. i did a double take.

id estimate he was a good six inches soft and probably around 5.5 thick judging by my own measurements. he caught me checking, but just smiled and i turned away a bit red in the face.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a few years ago i saw a tall skinny guy in an adult video store in houston through a glory hole getting sucked of by an older guy. even soft the guy had to use two hands. the thing just got bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger!! when he was hard the older guy had both hands around the base and there was at least seven or eight inches left over. later on he asked me for a condom and he fucked a notorious bottom who claimed he could take anything. he wanted me to watch him. it was a regular size condom and it went about half way down his dick. he literally impaled that guy while the guy was making god awful sounds that could be heard all over the arcade. guys were talking about it for the rest of the night.

A very long time ago, I met a woman from near Houston and after traveling to Houston quite a few times to see her, usually for weekends, she told me about a party group she had been an occasional member of. Sometime later she took me to a private "lifestyle" party in a Houston suburb area. There were many other couples, more than a dozen single guys...all very endowed...and a few bi single women. There was a guy there as you described who was bi. Most of the women and more than a few of the men, wanted the biggest of us to line up and compare us, and so we did. The other guy was really enormous, pretty similar to what you described. The three biggest, a black guy with his wife, and this guy who was bi and his wife, and myself and my date were the three. Both the other guys and their wives and friends were shocked and surprised and excited to meet me and had a lot of fun comparing us and playing with us. I attended that group and their "lifestyle" parties a few more times after that.

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggest that I saw in person was a good friend of mine in college that played basketball and lifted weights with us. Typical locker room/changing clothes/shower scenario where I happened to catch a glance at him and an absolutely freakishly huge soft cock, at least 7-8 inches soft, at least and probably more. He is about 6'8" tall also, so everything on him is big. Last I knew, he was an average married working guy with wife/kids.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reminds me of the big white college basketball player, also about 6'8", probably 240 or 250 muscular pounds that I was standing next to at a movie theater urinal. What a cannon. Easily 8 inches soft and very girthy.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the biggest dick I ever saw, touched and stroked was a bbc in Paris, two hands wrapped round it and still plenty hanging out the top - the nice firm head, and even a bit underneath before his huge balls. Felt like silk, tasted like honey

Reactions: SebastianBrown

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mentioned this in another thread some years ago, but when at the health club, I was sitting with 2 friends in the spa, when the guy next to us got up to leave, he was buck naked, and was hanging near 7 inches soft, and maybe 6 inches girth. He may have had a semi, but that was easily the largest I had ever seen. This wasn't exactly a place where you went naked, so that part made it even more memorable.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many years ago, when there was a bathhouse in Boston, I was there and saw a Latino guy about 5'2 with a thick cock that seriously had to be 10, maybe 11. I didn't measure it but I would not have believed a cock that big unless I had seen it with my own eyes - which I did.

In the sauna at my current gym, about a year ago, a black fellow I had never seen before was in there and he may have had the hugest, most gorgeous non-erect cock I ever saw. It was all I could do not to stare, and wonder what that might be like when hard!

And the thickest cock I ever saw was on a Brazilian fuck buddy from long ago. Though it would have been really weird, I kinda wish I had measured him so I could have had a true number to go with my memory. That thing was amazing. Thankfully for me he was all bottom, haha.

Reactions: B_er