What is the longest period of time without jerk off you ever had?

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We all have that moment we say "let's try to see how long I can hold my jerk off off", right? So, what's your longest period of time? When was it and what led to it?

I once decided to stop jerking off just for fun, see how long I can do it. I was around 25 back then.
After three days, I felt desire to jerk off but put it aside, thinking on other things.
After one week, I started getting erection every time I took my pants down, even when just peeing. Still, I was strong and held it back.
Starting from the 8 day or so, I had trouble falling asleep and probably had a boner for most of the night from having sexual dreams after falling asleep.
Finally in the 12 or 13 day I woke up in the morning with cum everywhere: it filled my underwear, spilled on the bed and caused big stain. It was cold, but still liquid.. I took that as sign and jerked off properly shooting big load all over myself. Since then I jerk off at least once a week, usually 2-3 times a week though, even when having regular sex.

Reactions: Hairyguy25

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I am actually into chastity so my amounts will be long. I think four months without jerking off while still being horny might be the longest. However, I have once gone about 8 months without jerking off but it had nothing to do with chastity. I was on Paxil at the time and that stuff just totally killed my sex drive.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been 15 days since my last wank and this is the longest I've ever abstained. I've managed about 10 days twice before. I'm actually abstaining now because I'm seeking the spiritual path and wish to overcome all desires. After about day 11, my desire has been steadily dropping off quite alot and I don't have to struggle anymore. There seems to be a wall that you need to get past first and then it becomes steadily easier.

I see sexual desire as an itch. Yes, it feels very good to scratch a very annoying itch but it is more relief from an aggrivation than a sense of satisfaction. Ideally, you'd prefer not to itch in the first place. The more you scratch it, the itchier it becomes and if you just leave it for long enough, it will settle down. Ofcourse, abstaining is made much harder if you're still allowing yourself to dwell on fantasies. It's like standing next to a boufet of food, you'll want to pick and nibble even if you weren't that hungry before hand.

Something that I've noticed about sexual desire is that the desire is actually sensed behind the face. Observe for yourself and you'll be able to feel a sense of emptiness and lightness behind the face when you're turned on. It's similar to the sense of alarm that you feel when threatened by something. I think desire might be triggering the same areas that are triggered from some of our instinctive fears and this is why we so badly wish to relieve the sensation, through sexual activity. We just don't like feeling empty inside, as it threatens our sense of identity and self. The subconscious asks "Who am I if I'm empty? Where am I if I'm empty? I need to distract myself from this problem and I'll feel better."

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

When I went to boarding school at the age of 14, I lost all of my privacy because I was assigned to a room with two other guys. Leaving home and starting over at a new place made me feel all grown up, and as part of that I decided to give up whacking off. I'd whacked off several times a day every day for some time and I felt it was controlling me more than I could control it. besides, in a new place with new people, it was just too risky.

So went whack free for one week, two weeks, three weeks, a month, two months! By Thanksgiving/November I was climbing the walls! I had to have a release. Somehow, I made my way back to my dorm room when I knew my roomies would be in class. I also knew that I could hear someone coming up the stairs to our room to give me early warning. I stripped off all my clothes and had one of the longest uninhibited whack off sessions I've ever had...and spooged all over the place.

From then on, I tried to be careful not to get caught (I did get caught) and did a lot of whacking out in the campus woods by myself in the snow...but I never tried to go without again. I just made-do with what I could. I ended up putting more effort into not whacking than I did enjoying it...so I saw no point.

D

deleted3782

So exwhyzee any stories you'd like to share with everyone about forbidden boy love at boarding school?

I have at least one story for every day I was there (for four years)...but that's a whole other thread. :rolleyes:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I went to boarding school at the age of 14, I lost all of my privacy because I was assigned to a room with two other guys. Leaving home and starting over at a new place made me feel all grown up, and as part of that I decided to give up whacking off. I'd whacked off several times a day every day for some time and I felt it was controlling me more than I could control it. besides, in a new place with new people, it was just too risky.

So went whack free for one week, two weeks, three weeks, a month, two months! By Thanksgiving/November I was climbing the walls! I had to have a release. Somehow, I made my way back to my dorm room when I knew my roomies would be in class. I also knew that I could hear someone coming up the stairs to our room to give me early warning. I stripped off all my clothes and had one of the longest uninhibited whack off sessions I've ever had...and spooged all over the place.

From then on, I tried to be careful not to get caught (I did get caught) and did a lot of whacking out in the campus woods by myself in the snow...but I never tried to go without again. I just made-do with what I could. I ended up putting more effort into not whacking than I did enjoying it...so I saw no point.

I've never been caught. What was it like?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's been 15 days since my last wank and this is the longest I've ever abstained. I've managed about 10 days twice before. I'm actually abstaining now because I'm seeking the spiritual path and wish to overcome all desires. After about day 11, my desire has been steadily dropping off quite alot and I don't have to struggle anymore. There seems to be a wall that you need to get past first and then it becomes steadily easier.

I see sexual desire as an itch. Yes, it feels very good to scratch a very annoying itch but it is more relief from an aggrivation than a sense of satisfaction. Ideally, you'd prefer not to itch in the first place. The more you scratch it, the itchier it becomes and if you just leave it for long enough, it will settle down. Ofcourse, abstaining is made much harder if you're still allowing yourself to dwell on fantasies. It's like standing next to a boufet of food, you'll want to pick and nibble even if you weren't that hungry before hand.

Something that I've noticed about sexual desire is that the desire is actually sensed behind the face. Observe for yourself and you'll be able to feel a sense of emptiness and lightness behind the face when you're turned on. It's similar to the sense of alarm that you feel when threatened by something. I think desire might be triggering the same areas that are triggered from some of our instinctive fears and this is why we so badly wish to relieve the sensation, through sexual activity. We just don't like feeling empty inside, as it threatens our sense of identity and self. The subconscious asks "Who am I if I'm empty? Where am I if I'm empty? I need to distract myself from this problem and I'll feel better."

What if you lose the ability? Or perhaps that would not be a problem for you.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
good stories guys, thanks for sharing! must admit, hard for me to imagine jerking off each and every day but on the other hand, even harder to imagine MONTHS without doing it! :)

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since I started jerking off, I have done it almost every day. But when I had to get a circumcision at the age of 19 (yeah, I know), I couldn't touch myself at all for a long time. It was difficult, because even though I knew it would hurt, I got an erection often after a week, but I couldn't masturbate. Like forbidden fruit. :tongue:

After two weeks, I stopped wearing the bandage, and my cock was so hard that I actually got an hands-free orgasm and shot an enormous load a couple of meter across the room. So the longest I have gone without masturbating (unwillingly) is two weeks.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What if you lose the ability? Or perhaps that would not be a problem for you.

I don't think that you can lose the ability just from abstaining. You may eventually become so unmoved by the act of stimulation that you no longer want it though. It depends on whether you have overcome the fanatasies I think. If you're celibate but still haven't mastered your fantasies then you won't really have overcome your desire and will be very sexually frustrated. If you've learned how to observe your fantasies as fleeting, empty images in the mind and the physical desire as nothing more than fleeting, empty sensations behind the face and torso, then this awareness will allow one to truly overcome and become pervasively dispassionate about sex. You will at last be free from the cravings of this evolutionarily ingrained addiction.