What is the longest period of time without jerk off you ever had?

Hairyguy25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My record was 10 days, i did it to challenge myself and got back with a "bleh" fuck. It was so damn hard... I jo everyday because i kinda need it, i'm a horny guy and sometimes twice or even three times a day if it's too much XD

The first week was complicated, after that i had not the random semis but full raging boners in inconvenient times, many times my underwear was all wet, it was nearly driving me mad at the end of it, i would try to hump everything and keep caressing it from time to time hahaha

Now i'm about 14 days, did some friction burns on my dick and need to wait for it to heal, after the first couple days seems it lost 90% of the interest so it's way easier to manage, still it keep oozing pre from time to time. I guess i'm just too sad and cautious to try to ruin the recover for now, but when it gets better i'll jo crazily lol

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My record was 10 days, i did it to challenge myself and got back with a "bleh" fuck. It was so damn hard... I jo everyday because i kinda need it, i'm a horny guy and sometimes twice or even three times a day if it's too much XD

The first week was complicated, after that i had not the random semis but full raging boners in inconvenient times, many times my underwear was all wet, it was nearly driving me mad at the end of it, i would try to hump everything and keep caressing it from time to time hahaha

Now i'm about 14 days, did some friction burns on my dick and need to wait for it to heal, after the first couple days seems it lost 90% of the interest so it's way easier to manage, still it keep oozing pre from time to time. I guess i'm just too sad and cautious to try to ruin the recover for now, but when it gets better i'll jo crazily lol

Surely you can find ways to get off without aggravating the friction burns.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About3 or 4 days, I think. I was about to go crazy so I found and excuse to have a bit of private time and cranked one out quite quickly.

I was indeed a relief after that.

biggil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in my teens if I didn't jack off in a week, I came automatically in my sleep. Nice goo.