What is the longest period of time without jerk off you ever had?

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... it didn't matter what the church taught, I wanked practically every day.

Brings back memories of the day our Sex-Ed teacher advised us of the evils of self-abuse. At recess I went straight to the boys' room and abused myself all the more. And no giant finger or lightning strike came out of the sky to strike me down!

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Brings back memories of the day our Sex-Ed teacher advised us of the evils of self-abuse. At recess I went straight to the boys' room and abused myself all the more. And no giant finger or lightning strike came out of the sky to strike me down!
Seriously? You're only 37 and they were still teaching that masturbation was wrong in what the late 80s?

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol - Yes. I think they're still doing it today except they no longer include anything about endangering your mental health; the concentration is on spilling one's seed on the ground and upsetting the Lord. I have good reason to suspect the Lord must be mighty displeased with me. It saddens me. But when I'm sad, I have a quick wank and suddenly I feel better again.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
I once went 12 days w/o self gratification... The only thing good about abstaining for so long was the sheer pleasure I gave myself when I finally got the chance to take care of it.

The longest I've gone was just over 3 weeks. It was crazy to start but less of a fight after. Now I'm not that obsessed with getting off.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have wet dreams while they're masturbating regularly? For me it was always one or the other.

Yes. Masturbation and wet dreams are not mutually exclusive, especially when you're young. If you think of sex all day long, then it stands to reason you'll dream of sex too. I still occasionally awaken from an erotic dream to find myself just about to unleash.

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've just gone 5 days due to travelling a lot....I will be seeing my girl later. She is in big trouble!! Haha

Longest ever was about 20 days. It was painful, felt very tender and when I did final cum, it was a huge load but it was more relief than pleasure!!