What is the proper way to measure yourself?

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Personally, I think a bonepressed measurement should be the standard.

1. It completely eliminates the fat pad issue and pressing to the pubic bone gives everyone a clear starting point, so we get a more accurate and universal standard.

2. During sex, nobody tries to stop at the the fat pad. We try to get it in as deep as possible, so we also get a more realistic standard.(We'll worry about bottoming out another time.)

3. Finally, a bonepressed measurement is a bigger measurement. So it's more accurate, more realistic.. and plus, it's more fun and flattering.

From now on, I'm giving the bonepressed measurement with no guilt and no explanation. As far as I'm concerned.. that's how long my penis is. Good discussion.

1, 2, 3... you've made a believer out of me. I always used to think that it was as though giving the bone pressed measurement was some form of "cheating". But from what I've read, including but not limited to your post, it really does even the playing field to measure to the bone. Besides, even if the fat pad does manage to get in the way, the remaining length could just be viewed as untapped potential. I'm gonna be taking a ridiculous amount of measurements to get my bone-pressed average now.

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
From what I've read on cock size studies, the standard method is the bonepressed one. Put a ruler on the top of your penis and push it to the bone of your pubic area. Then you'll be comparing apples to apples when you read a cock size study and wonder where you fit in. Girth is another issue. I'm not sure how girth tends to "scientifically" measured.

ivernios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No tape measure I've measured with stretches - what kind of tape measure d'yall have in the USA then?. It maybe that we Euros over this side of the pond have static measurement tapes - non stretchable, so presumably one cannot trust an American one - as it stretchhhhhhhhhhhes as you yourself have claimed.