What is your favorite part of sex?

mas485

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So since this is in ASK A GAY MAN I don't think the pussy/eat her our comments apply.

Mine is the "Money shot". I love seeing, feeling, tasting, smelling hearing when a guys cums. It' s the reward.

I was a bit confused about the eating pussy comment too. At least I know what his favorite part of straight sex is :) And I love hearing a guy cum too- I'm always disappointed when I'm watching amateur videos and the guy just sort of blinks a little longer than normal.

Reactions: Zak Bull

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Initially.. when I first see him, and he's ready for hot kissing action. That gets me rock hard and in most cases animalistic. I dig hearing him curse and exclaim during sex, however he does it because I know I'm doing something right.

Final best part is his cum. Sometimes I won't swallow depending on what I want on a particular night, but I never like to waste a drop of his cum. It's best in my belly.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends. If its the first time I love the getting undressed part and seeing his hard cock for the first time. If we've been together before its when he is lubing up his dick before he puts it in then his face when he finally slides it all the way in.

It varies. Releasing the beast is always exciting, it's a surprise, and in the second place is the moment I go in balls deep. Yes, those are my main favourite parts of sex, but it also depends on the other guy. They're all different, aren't they?

Reactions: Zak Bull

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love the passion behind the sex. love kissing while being penetrated. amazing feeling

Kissing during penetration! YES!!! That and looking each other in the eyes. :) Makes me hard just thinking about it. The ultimate ending for me is taking each other's cum and then sharing it with deep kisses.

Reactions: bi_todd

BlueMoose2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kissing during penetration! YES!!! That and looking each other in the eyes. :) Makes me hard just thinking about it. The ultimate ending for me is taking each other's cum and then sharing it with deep kisses.
Exactly!! the pure passion and intimacy makes me go crazy!! Cummy kisses are great ;)

Reactions: kentgwm