What is your favorite part of sex?

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The minute a cock and balls are set free from underware, that first hot puff of air, the hot natural smell, the salty sweetness from the piss slit, the moist slightly musty hot balls !

Reactions: Zak Bull

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some very hot responses. Love feeling the head of a man's cock opening up my ass....very slow and deliberate so you can feel every bit of the head and shaft......and then, once in, that first long stroke, as the entire shaft slides in deep....takes my breath away....

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I just genuinely love sucking cock. Big, small, cut, uncut, doesn't matter. I'm lucky enough to have a partner that doesn't mind me sharing that talent with others. The caveats are that it doesn't become a long-running thing with one guy in particular, I don't do it in our bed, and my partner never wants to hear about it. And I don't ever go for other gay guys in the area. I will pass up ten gay guys if it means I can get one desperate straight guy who's down for a blow and go situation.

Reactions: Zak Bull

skeith1178

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think my favorite part is when I'm inside a guy and I know we are both getting close and we kiss deeply - there's really nothing closer to nirvana than that for me.

However, a close runner up would be when a guy sprays his load while riding my cock. It's basically the magic position - bottom on top of my cock: I've had guys shoot straight up my wall, all over my face, or splatter my chest. It's exhilarating. Even better when we cum at the same time.

wet4skin

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feeling a guy's hairy ass cheeks rubbing against my face while I'm eating out his asshole is fucking amazing, but I guess my #1 favorite is the eye-to-eye connection while a guy is on his back, legs in the air, ankles resting on my shoulders, and I love just looking into his eyes while I'm exploring around deep inside his ass with my dick.

adam

Expert Member
Media
To Start with, I lick my man’s foot sole and suck his smelly toes reading his facial expression and feeling the muscle twitching on his legs. I love to sniff his smell having my nose in his armpits and enjoy running my fingers down his beard, furry chest and happy trail leading to the thick bushes there. It gets me aroused enough to have a super hard throbbing boner and tight balls. As the dad pounds me ruthlessly and cums inside me I feel his power and the ecstasy that I am his boy.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Though it hasn't happened as often as I'd like, my favorite is when the guy I'm fucking cums hands free. As someone else said, seems to happen most often when bottom is riding your dick.

Also, just the general feeling of a bottoms ass tensing and squeezing around your dick while they're cumming is pretty great.