What is your favorite thing that a girl has done during sex

D

deleted356736

A sexy young girl who alternated oral sex with my first rim job, which was fantastic. I never come from oral so I did the same to her, rimming her with oral until she came, and then we fucked. It was memorable.

jmfangio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just reminiscing about this yesterday...

With a girl I see on occasion, who has phenomenal breasts, and without question the best deepthroat skills of anyone I've been with. I was on top titfucking her, and she grabbed my ass and shoved me in her mouth down to the hilt, while looking straight into my eyes. Nearly lost it that very second.

nedpickle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My EX used to squat over my mouth and masturbate in it. Unfortunatly she was a steriotypical redhead and the bad outweighed the good.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
When we drove one night, my wife, me and our friend, my wife started to suck my cock just for fun (i was driver). Friend turned on, started to rock his cock and my wife left me driving and went to backsit, taking his meaty cock in her mouth! I exploded, but i had to drive cos we were at highway road. It was late night and i drove til friend fucked my wife beside me. They had very hardcore sex, she screamed loud, really loud. Many drivers saw what happened in our car and blinking us. When they cum both, wife just back at front sit and pretend nothing happened. That made me crazy so i stop on first truckstop, punch her in the face and started fuck her like never before, hitting her and telling her "you're dirty little whore"! She cums several times, my friend also looked me fucking her hard and cum on her hair, and i finally filled her pussy with my load. That was fucking great experience for all and we glad to remember that sometimes.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once a girl came out of the bathroom with a large strap-on and then busted out a metal box, it was a kit full of anal toys and lube. Yeah I loved it, I miss her too.:frown1:

Daveman8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex would climb on top of me and with me deep inside of her slide a vibrator in her ass. It would make her vibrate which added to the sensations for me, and just feeling the vibrator inside of her was rather cool too, it felt as if another guy were in her at the same time.

She was also a master of the titty-f**K

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
I once dated this girl who ended up on top of me during a session and rode me till we both came. Just as my orgasm washed over me, she clamped down on my cock with her pussy SO hard. I thought she was going to squeeze my cock right off - crazy feeling!

Experiencing my first scrape free deepthroat is right up there as well.

dm7816

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my current gal likes to get on top and lean back, burying my cock in her puss to the max, slowly grind away, and then slowly speed up as she gets into it, builds it to a frantic pace, and then clamps on my cock with her puss, like a vice. I cum and she massages my cock by clamping her pussy, coaxing and squeezing every drop out...

I remember a girl who I hooked up with for about three months straight who used to do the same thing. She was Chinese and Native American with big tits and a nice, soft, round ass I could palm in both hands. We would fuck face to face with her in my lap riding me and she would rock back and forth at a quick pace with me deep inside of her, then clamp her tight pussy around my dick and smile at me; it was such a turn on. Then she would tell me to "beat it up" through her moans and I would bite on her nipples while I fucked her really fast from below, picking up her nice, soft, round, ass in my palms and fucking her as fast as I could till she came. It was hands down, the best sex I ever had.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I was taking a nap, my sister and my wife got shitfaced on Smirnoff Spin and Uzo. So I wake up and say we must go home as I needed to drive an hour and a half back home. I don't know what happened but my wife started to undress and fuck me while I was driving....straddled me facing the back seat!

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Id have to say it was when my girl friend at the time was going down on me and started switching back and forth between sucking my cock and rimmi9ng my ass and then lubed up her fingers and started working one after another into my ass until she had her whole hand in me half way to her elbow and then starte3d deep throating me all the way down while gently thrusting her hand and forarm ever so slightly just below my ribs. I came harder than i ever have before and my load shot at least a foot past my head and hit the headboard above me. Sure would be fantastic to find another woman that would do this to me.

Reactions: orly6666

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A bit off topic, but the best thing ever done after sex was: I shot one of my biggest loads deep inside my wife's pussy and just stayed inside kissing away. Just from the kissing and fondling and with my now very wet, very flacid penis inside her, she came a couple of more times. When I extracted myself from in her, she propped her feet up on the headboard and proceed to play with herself and orgasm a couple more times. She said she wanted to keep it, all of it.

She fell asleep after that and when she woke up she said a couple of drops leaked out, but her uterus "swallowed" most of it.

Sidenote: Before my wife and I got involved, I had a vasectomy, and she knew about it, so pregnancy wasn't her motivation. She's since had a hysterectomy and now all of me leaks out.