What is your favorite thing that a girl has done during sex

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One ex-GF learned to use my stopping stroking as a signal to her to start milking my penis from its base to the head. She would do this with strong, smooth ripples of her vaginal muscles, which were naturally tight (thanks to her regular Kegel exercises), and the milking enhanced her natural tightness in an extraordinarily exciting way.

As a matter of fact, on the first page, I mentioned this very same thing:

http://www.lpsg.org/162144-what-is-your-favorite-thing.html#post2495295

...and Petite starterd her own discussion about it too...

http://www.lpsg.org/173656-milking-the-penis-with-the.html

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for about a year and a half i dated an incredibly hot lady whose family was from bangladesh (she looked a lot like M.I.A.). she was about 5'2 with a fit, athletic body and amazing d cup breasts which looked absolutely huge on her. she was one of those girls who, if you met her on the street, you would assume was a modest, perhaps prudish, muslim girl. perfect example of appearances being deceiving... considering her diminutive size, i was surprised that she could handle my cock without a problem. i definitely filled her pussy up completely and we would fuck all the time, often for hours at a time. it wasn't uncommon for us to have a long sex session at night, then to have her wake me up in the middle of the night for more, only to finish off with a half hour "quickie" in the morning before she headed off to her job in the financial district. this girl was the most active, orgasmic lover i have ever experienced. she would cum over and over again, thrashing around and moaning and screaming each time. i swear my neighbors must have thought we were engaging in some rough stuff s&m... she was also the only girl who could completely deep throat my cock, and she loved to give head. she could hold my cock in her throat and milk it with contractions of her throat muscles. when i was about to cum to she would completely engulf my cock and let my cum shoot directly down her throat. i know it's not exactly answering the question of a specific thing, but she was the total package and the best lover i have ever had so everything she did was my favourite thing...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this thread, there are some good ideas in here. :smile:

My favorite thing that a girl has done during sex?

I don't know whether other men experience this (and I'll be interested in any comments), but when I'm about to cum, I reach a moment when I have to thrust firmly all the way into the woman's vagina, and then hold there while I let my seminal vesicles, prostate, and their associated muscles take over and start pushing my semen out.

One ex-GF learned to use my stopping stroking as a signal to her to start milking my penis from its base to the head. She would do this with strong, smooth ripples of her vaginal muscles, which were naturally tight (thanks to her regular Kegel exercises), and the milking enhanced her natural tightness in an extraordinarily exciting way.

Her special talent never failed to bring me to a lovely orgasm.

This is exactly what I do. I also do it during sex, too.

I don't have any ex-boyfriends in Texas, though. :redface:

As a matter of fact, on the first page, I mentioned this very same thing:

http://www.lpsg.org/162144-what-is-your-favorite-thing.html#post2495295

...and Petite starterd her own discussion about it too...

Yup!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Two things: Tongue fuck my ass and/or squirt when I'm eating her. Nothing better than a girl who can let go and do both. I've had a few who would 69 with me and dig into my ass while I eat their ass. Then while she was still eating me, I'd finger her ass to make her squirt down my throat.

My wife love's to play with my penis before sex. She says it is her toy and that she wants to play with it because she does not have her own to play with. So I get lots of attention and lots of pleasure. Equal to that if not better would be the fact that my wife is a multi-orgasmic squirter and she does it everytime we have sex over and over and over. Makes sex hot and fun when you have a girl that wants to drive you wild before sex and then gets so into it during sex.

D_Leylandro Bumtickler

Account Disabled
Media
For me it was early in our relationship she was on her belly; me fucking her from behind when she came. I slowed down for a minute or two practically stopping but keeping my dick inside. Once she was nice and relaxed I moved her to her side held onto one of her legs while the other was between mine and started to pickup the pace until she looked up at me and said shocked that she was cumming again.... she grabbed my arms tight and climaxed beautifully (as did I). This was the first time anyone had ever made her cum twice and for me it was her reaction that really got me.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 Hour sex sessions with absolutely no inhibitions top my list...

I think the best feeling is when a girl opens up really wide, you hit the fornix zone and you both orgasm at the same time.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My all time favorite was this lil spanish chick who use to say "ai poppy you wanna fuck my ass put it in my culo".

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
My wife love's to play with my penis before sex. She says it is her toy and that she wants to play with it because she does not have her own to play with. So I get lots of attention and lots of pleasure. Equal to that if not better would be the fact that my wife is a multi-orgasmic squirter and she does it everytime we have sex over and over and over. Makes sex hot and fun when you have a girl that wants to drive you wild before sex and then gets so into it during sex.

ur soo lucky.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading this, I shared it with my husband. He says this is what I do to him, except I do it when I am cumming.

Same deal with my wife! She's getting better and better at doing it consciously, but the cumming part -- she's like a cuttlefish (with sensation instead of colors).

May I also lead you to one of my favorite threads here (If you haven't seen it already):

Reactions: coopturn

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I was with a woman for awhile who was VERY vocal and LOUD when I ate her or fucker her. The harder I fucked her the louder she was. She didn't even realize she was saying anything (like "oooh, fuck me, fuck me harder, etc.) or that she was screaming it so I think all the neighbors could hear.

My wife on the other hand, while she enjoys our sex she isn't very vocal and never loud at all. It's nice to have that positive feedback!

I also have had the same experience and have found it a BIG turn on. The harder I pounded her the louder she was. I swear the whole neighborhood could hear her yelling and moaning. She didn't even realize she was so vocal until I told her afterwards she just got into it so much. It really is a big turn on to have someone enjoy it so much that they get lost in the experience.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also have had the same experience and have found it a BIG turn on. The harder I pounded her the louder she was. I swear the whole neighborhood could hear her yelling and moaning. She didn't even realize she was so vocal until I told her afterwards she just got into it so much. It really is a big turn on to have someone enjoy it so much that they get lost in the experience.

Flexxx, ya know that you replied to your own post, of course you had the same experience... :biggrin1: