Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Gee-whiz... What was their first clue?

"Google acknowledged that forcing its users into Google+ was a bad idea. The company said it will no longer require Google+ accounts to use any of its products, and it will continue to strip Google+ integration out of all of its products. "It doesn’t make sense for your Google+ profile to be your identity in all the other Google products you use," the company said."

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015...s-forced-google-integration-first-up-youtube/

About fucking time. They were such assholes the way they went about it. For a year or more every time I tried to log into my YouTube account they'd have multiple screens trying to corral and trick you into connecting your account to Google. It was such slimy underhanded tactics. I remember literally screaming at my computer screen, "what don't you people understand, how many fucking times are you going to ask??? I don't want to join your god damn unified shit!!!"

Their reasoning was warped, as if having all your accounts under one password made them more secure? After multiple refusals to merge accounts on my part they finally made it so you had to change the way you logged in at YouTube and it forced you join Google. It was at that point I stopped using Google and used Bing exclusively. I will NEVER use Google again.

Fuck Big Brother!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
when cool humankind spend there time developing such ..

and
how about this cute baby Spiderman! ha'
CUTE furry fuzzy ha'

Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula
these-10-wildlife-creatures-will-give-you-nightmares-1.jpg

Considered to be the largest spider in the world, the Goliath Birdeater is found in the rain forests of South America. When threatened, the birdeater will rub hairs off of its abdomen that are extremely irritating. Despite its name, this spider rarely feasts on birds.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes and Bing sucks. It's the second-best search engine, but Google is head and shoulders above the competition -- although its lead is shortening.
Oh. I thought you meant that Bing was a bastard step-child of Google.
What you actually meant was: It's Bing.
Like, it's a Hyundai.
Or, but that suit's brown.
Gotcha.