What makes a man a "heavy cummer"?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by true kenshin, Jun 1, 2007.

1. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I myself have never been a heavy cummer and that really isn't the greatest feeling in the world to me So could someone out there tell me what makes some men spurt out loads of cum while others like me can barely shoot more that 2 times...

:feedback:

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Many threads under "Healthy Penis" on this. Of course, a lot is genetics, but good health, supplements, lots of water and edging are discussed.

3. heybabe

heybabe New Member

well if u havent cummed in a while u can make big spurts also if u build up like getting to prgasm then stopp soo u dont spluge then bust a nut and it will be bigger

4. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

The size of the prostate gland has a lot to do with it. That is where semen is stored until it is ejaculated.

5. Urgles

Urgles New Member

Erm... I'm not a medical doctor, and I really have no clue what affects the amount of semen which a male ejaculates... but I do know that sperm/semen is not stored in the prostate gland. Sperm is stored in the Epididymis prior to its entrance into the vas deferens during sexual arousal, which subsequently combines with the fluids secreted by the seminal vesicles, and then exits the vas deferens into the urethra. Once the sperm and fluids from the seminal vesicles combine, however, they do travel through the prostate gland into the Urethra.

Just trying to avoid any possible confusion about how the male reproductive system works. :smile:

6. hedonic

hedonic New Member

Albums:
    Yes, Ok that clarified, I studied patho some yrs ago to, but also found out that if the prostate gland is stimulated during ejaculation / climax , it def increases the amount of sperm / seamen FOR ME> try that and see. ??

7. D_HarryNutz

D_HarryNutz New Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I've noticed that if I'm REALLY turned on, more so than usual, my cumload is exceptionally large. On a regular basis it varies from med to small.

So perhaps the answer lies somewhere between the brain and the testicles?

8. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, if I'm really turned on then yeah...also, edging makes me cum gargantuan amounts of fluid...lol.

9. ToBe

ToBe New Member

To further clarify: the ejaculate is composed of about 5% sperm - the little guys (from the testicles and epididymis) and 95% other fluids (20% secreted by the prostate, 60% by the seminal vesicles, and the rest by other minor glands).

Definitely, not cumming for a few days, being more aroused, and edging make it increase in volume. There are a lot of theories about other stuff/supplemets, but all the proof is anecdotal.