rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmm
cant believe the amount of people
'not watching sport'

i am assuming theyre getting out there and playing it?? haha .. thats WONDERFUL'

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to only like the sweet girly beers, but the more I tried other beers the taste grew on me and now I like almost any beer, except IPA's. Girly beers I can drink like water.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've refused to go sit with the "little women" and leave the men to their cigars, cognac and "manly talk".

My bad!:biggrin1:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I get up to pee at night I usually do so sitting down. (Because I do not sleep in contacts, and often forget to grab glasses....)

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I can sew on a button and mend torn clothes. I have also watched more than my share of Hollywood musicals and, God help me, can sing along to many.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a list of these man rules from which I can decide whether or not I break any of them?

I really can't think any so I'll just go by from what was posted in this thread... I don't watch sports, either, but I make it a point to watch the super bowl, no matter which teams are playing.

I don't know anything about a car, either. I'd be ripped off if my car had a trouble and it's something I might have been able to do, but because I didn't know it... I would instead pay someone else to do it.

I like fruity drinks but I still love beer.

I guess that's it, haha... I don't really know.

Last edited:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) I don't watch sports either. At all! It's always been boring to me.
2) I don't.like beer at all...I've tried a dozen different kinds...they all suck to me

Shit! Are those man laws? Cuz if that's the case, I've certainly broken these too! Not that I dislike sports, but I can take it or leave it. Beer? BLECH!

Simba

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmmm
cant believe the amount of people
'not watching sport'

Sports fans increasingly have become like evangelicals: they assume everyone else is, and if they're not, that they should be.

Or like the old joke about Harvard grads and Texans: they'll always tell you where they are from.

But, for example, a huge national survey done at Northwestern U. showed that the sports section is only the 9th most popular part of the newspaper (#1 was weather forecast, believe it or not), but all newspaper editors seem to think sports is the most popular part of the newspaper because sports readers bitch and moan a lot, and an amazing number of newspaper editors are not only sports fans themselves, but former sports editors.

Another contra example: I used to regularly walk by the baseball stadium in a major metro area to get from work to home or home to work. The team and the media would always announce attendance was 10,000 or 15,000. But that was actually the number of tickets sold or given away. Some games, there couldn't have been more than 5,000 people there (if that), in the middle of an area with 2.5 million or more people. And "everyone" loves sports?!?!?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ha
Thanks for that,swede82
made for real interesting reading
Have to admit, i just assume Sport is a real big thing with most cultures etc
then again, as i mentioned elsewhere LPSG, i was surprised there did not appear to be a great deal of interest ( as per a thread) with the last FWC ...uhhm thats the FIFA Football World Cup ha
(supposed to be the most wonderful / loved game in the world) and i take into account the USA has there own likes in Games.

D_Randy_Harder

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) I don't watch sports either. At all! It's always been boring to me.
2) I don't.like beer at all...

Same here....but in sports I sometimes make the effort, I just have enough time.

Is there a list of these man rules from which I can decide whether or not I break any of them?

I really can't think any so I'll just go by from what was posted in this thread... I don't watch sports, either, but I make it a point to watch the super bowl, no matter which teams are playing.

I don't know anything about a car, either. I'd be ripped off if my car had a trouble and it's something I might have been able to do, but because I didn't know it... I would instead pay someone else to do it.

I like fruity drinks but I still love beer.

I guess that's it, haha... I don't really know.

Cath me too! I can change the oil but I don't do it often. I watch the superbowl and enjoy it, and the times I've been to Celtics games, the rush of being at the Garden is great...I guess I'm corny like that! I can sit and watch Revenge on ABC just because and I was into 90210 and Charmed, mostly for the ladies....but I still watched! lol

All in all I made up for it by watching Saturday morning cartoons like the X-Men, Power Rangers, Fantastic 4, Spiderman, Beast Wars and Gargoyles...and what!!!!

Last edited: