What percent of women do/like anal sex?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there have been threads about anal sex for women before, but I think this is a little different. It is similar to a thread about what percent of women actually give blowjobs.

I don't care so much if the particular members here like anal sex. I wonder what percent of the general population enjoys it.

It may be easier for men to say, like if a guy has had 20 girlfriends, how many really enjoyed anal sex, and how many let the boyfriend do it but didn't enjoy it too much?

And for the women, do other women you know like it? What is your guess as to what percent of women like anal sex?

I'm guessing the percentage is pretty low, like 5% or lower.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE anal sex.

One of my ex fuck-buddies told me recently that he misses me because his new girlfriend thinks anal sex is disgusting and won't let him do it to her. I think she's just dumb (I have other reasons to think this, I'm not saying she's dumb just because of the anal sex thing).

I'd like to add... I think that a lot of women are too afraid to try anal sex because they think it will hurt. I didn't like it the first time... or the second time. It took me a few tries before I was really comfortable with it. Now I beg for it. I really do love it. A lot. I think every woman should really give it a try... they might like it! =)

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only know three women, other than myself, that enjoy and will initiate anal sex.
The rest, say 50+ women I've discussed sex with, either won't do it, only did it one time (and hated it), or only allow it after the husband/bf has bargained or begged for it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not many straight women seem to like anal sex (8-5%). most bag out on the pain factor or claim it's degrading. but straight women will sometimes experiment with tiny butt plugs even if they rule out penetration from their partners.

lesbians are about 50/50. if your using fingers, tongues, toys and the like you have more control so the experience lacks the ick factor het girls deal with.

leather dykes real friendly with the butt sex. butch boys *masculine ID'd butch bottom* LOVE the butt sex. i haven't met a boy yet who didn't love or wasn't proud of hir inner fag.

ML

me personally. i fall into the love it camp.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fan of the "sex survey"....I ask all my female and male acquaintances my favorite question:

"What's the freakiest thing you've ever done or been asked to do?"

Men, for the most part, come up with ALL KINDS of answers to this question (PERVS!). Women, on the other hand, I'd say 90%, answer "anal".

Some women claim the "degrading" excuse, and that can certainly be a factor, depending on the partner. I believe true, real intimacy can be achieved when every part of one's sexuality can be explored with your partner, no holds barred.

not many straight women seem to like anal sex (8-5%). most bag out on the pain factor or claim it's degrading. but straight women will sometimes experiment with tiny butt plugs even if they rule out penetration from their partners.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that 90% of women think anal sex is freaky kinda tells you how women feel about anal sex.
i always thought most women disliked anal because the first time is usually the ambush sneak attack or what some refer to as the the "oops" maneuver.

i work in an adult entertainment emporium so i get many many couples in looking around for a nice easy intro into butt play. the women are often heard muttering about "your anniversary, birthday, Xmas and Father's day gift all in one go" sometimes the men have a black eye. never thought to ask why.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am slowly introducing my wife to anal play! I do not want to scare her off. The most intense orgasm my wife has ever had was with my finger up ur but. She must have had a continuous orgasm peaking and dropping and peaking again for at least an hour. I don't know what I did right, but it was awesome. To be honest, the major reason I want to experiment with Anal Sex is to intensify my wife's orgasm. Obviously the "taboo" factor also is a major turn on for me.

I say if approached correctly and men take the necessary time and patience with their significant others you would most probably get 40% maybe even more woman finding it a pleasurable experience.

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of women have had a bad experience. I've found if you take your time, use lube, and make sure she is relaxed most of the women that are open to it enjoy it. If you have to barter for an anal session it usually will be a disaster. If a women isn't into it, no worries. I can think of a lot of other fun things to do in the sack that are equally rewarding for both of us.

I've had three partners that preferred anal to vaginal sex. Their orgasms were much more intense anally.

Mandee, where have you been all my life? :wink:

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't been anally penetrated by a cock yet, though it's a goal. I've had several fingers up there enjoyably, so it seems that I could accomodate an average-sized dick, but the few guys I tried it with weren't the right people to try it out with. I need someone who's both experienced with it and verbally skilled/dominant enough to get me so wet that I'm begging for it - not someone who can't find my anus (yes, this actually happened) or who is so tentative that I kind of lose momentum too. Basically, I want someone who wants to make it happen badly enough that if we try a few times and it doesn't work, he keeps on trying and (gently) lets me know that he _needs_ it.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely agree with Mandee, anal is amazing. Sure, the first time I've tried it, it was a bit akward - but wasnt the first time you had regular sex a bit akward too?

But I think the 5% could be right, I've personally never heard other girls say that like it, and have never had a guy which whom I wasn't the first he got to try anal on.

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love anal, personally. I also love popping men's "anal cherry"... as in, when they've never been allowed to fuck someone in the ass before... I get a big smile on my face and introduce them to the joys of anal sex. Haha!

I don't know if it's 5%, that seems low to me. I think a lot of people view anal as taboo, but I don't think only 5% of women like it, it's gotta be higher.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't like it the first time... or the second time. It took me a few tries before I was really comfortable with it. Now I beg for it.

Anal sex is like eating hot peppers: The first time hurts so much, you wonder why the hell anyone would enjoy this. You try it again because you're curious, and it isn't that bad, and then by the third time you're hooked.

SexandCandy said:
I don't know if it's 5%, that seems low to me. I think a lot of people view anal as taboo, but I don't think only 5% of women like it, it's gotta be higher.

According to a 2004 report, "Some research suggests that one in four heterosexuals in the US has tried anal sex and for one in 12, it is an occasional or episodic practice. Other surveys suggest that seven times as many women as gay men engage in anal intercourse, a figure reflecting the greater overall heterosexual population."[11]
In 2005, a survey conducted by the Centers for Disease Control determined that the incidence of anal relations in the heterosexual population is on the increase. The survey showed that 40 percent of men and 35 percent of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex; in 1992 a similar survey found that only 25.6 percent of men 18 to 59 and 20.4 percent of women 18 to 59 had.[12] One theory about the increase in anal relations amongst heterosexual couples is that "as gay culture has become more acceptable, especially among a younger generation, traditionally gay practices, like anal sex, are becoming more common in the rest of society."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex

Last edited:

Sweetdreamer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it and I am thinking there is no middle..think women either enjoy it or don't at all.JMO.

I discovered anal sex because my partner was drunk one night lol..and well the rest history.

:smile:

I know there have been threads about anal sex for women before, but I think this is a little different. It is similar to a thread about what percent of women actually give blowjobs.

I don't care so much if the particular members here like anal sex. I wonder what percent of the general population enjoys it.

It may be easier for men to say, like if a guy has had 20 girlfriends, how many really enjoyed anal sex, and how many let the boyfriend do it but didn't enjoy it too much?

And for the women, do other women you know like it? What is your guess as to what percent of women like anal sex?

I'm guessing the percentage is pretty low, like 5% or lower.

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I happen to like anal sex plus I have done a couple of guys with a strap on, I liked that as well lol It was fun