What Size Cylinder Should I Buy for a Pump?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was tempted to start pumping and i even bought one
but after seeing so many mutilated penises i began to think
"well it is small but it does function"

if ya do mess with it be very careful.
it can fuck up your junk.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
too many broken vessels that can create problems with
shape,texture,erection strength,and color etc etc...

not saying "don't do it" just...be careful.
i personally will not mess with it,i wanted to
but chickened out.
:smile:

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
May want to look at a 1.75x9 or 10. The rule of thumb is that you divide your girth by 3.14 to get the diameter of the tube that you need. Do not get a tube too big in diameter as it will not work as well for you. Better to pack in a smaller tube for a while then look at a bigger one. So based on a 5" girth that give 1.59" diameter therefore the next size up would be 1.75.

Hope this helps man, as done right pumping it great!

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
I would go 1.75 x 9. You can pump a 9 up faster than a 10, but you'll fill up an 8 too fast. You will probably fill out a 1.75 x 9 evenly, because in my experience you fill out length faster than girth (bear in mind that with the suction on it will really press to the bone so you'll gain 1/2" just in a pumped state - 9 inches is feasible if you factor in the length increase while pumped).

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May want to look at a 1.75x9 or 10. The rule of thumb is that you divide your girth by 3.14 to get the diameter of the tube that you need. Do not get a tube too big in diameter as it will not work as well for you. Better to pack in a smaller tube for a while then look at a bigger one. So based on a 5" girth that give 1.59" diameter therefore the next size up would be 1.75.

Hope this helps man, as done right pumping it great!
That's correct, but you can add 0.25 for expansion. this is often the manufactures recommendation; a further 0.16 won't be significantly different.

Is the measurements given on the sleeve a inside diameter or outside. The 2" sleeve I fill up very easily and am thinking about the 2 1/4 inch if it is the inside dimension.
It's normally the I/D

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TommyI started roughly at your size and I bought a 1 3/4in diameter tube. Generally standard length is 8-9in so that is fine. You want a tube slightly bigger than you are now to provide equal pressure all the way around. You get the most benefits by packing the tube. Once you have attained a decent mark of consistantly packing the tube just buy the next widest. Plus packing the tube is a nice gage on your progress especially if you are doing this for PE.This is just my opinions when i pump.

grymph

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went with a tube that was 3 1/4 inch diameter and it was just stupid of me.. I had pain in my testicles because the tube wanted to eat the scrotum. Anyways, part of my problem may have to do with my circumcision. Its kinda tight. When I get an erection my scrotum skin is drawn up my shaft. I don't like it. If you have a similar build i would be careful what you pick as your starting cylinder. So get out your ruler. I've seen some sales offering special pricing on more than one cylinders of different sizes. Hope this helps some. Just don't hurt yourself like I did