What size dildo does the "average" female dildo-haver have?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you dildo-having sizequeens have big dildos, but what about your friends? What would you say is the "average" dildo size, anyway?

It seems like lots of girls these days have toys...I'm curious to know what most girls use.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious about this too... I think I saw on one of the sex shop sites than their "most popular" dildos were like 6". But a bunch of these could be being bought by couples where the man may be threatened by a 8" dildo...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you dildo-having size queens have big dildos, but what about your friends? What would you say is the "average" dildo size, anyway?

It seems like lots of girls these days have toys...I'm curious to know what most girls use.
Not me, I think I'm the only size queen here who not only doesn't own a dildo or other sex toys but doesn't want to. As for my girlfriends I have no clue and frankly don't want to. :tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious about this too... I think I saw on one of the sex shop sites than their "most popular" dildos were like 6". But a bunch of these could be being bought by couples where the man may be threatened by a 8" dildo...
Could be the case, but I don't know. Girls whom I've talked to online (and some in person) often told me they use things like the handle of a hairbrush and other things that often were similar in size (something that's actually the equivalent of a skinny, small cock, lol...) and some of the pictures i've seen were the pretty sleek, almost missile-like dildos.

Anyways, random but still relevant size question--Who watches Sex and the City? How often do they talk about penis size (I'm assuming a lot?) and do they just say "big" "average" "small" etc. or do they actually go down to the inches? I've always kinda wondered that

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hate self vaginal play, i dont care how soft they make the rubbery ones feel, they just arent a real penis. Most of my pleasure comes from the man attached to the cock anyway. There is a lot of psychophysiology involved for me. I don't get off on dildos, never have, hell even my own fingers suck next to my husbands fingers (its like trying to tickle yourself and it doesnt work). Now i can have a mean clitoral orgasm with a vibrator. As for dildos, never understood how a woman could enjoy those!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hate self vaginal play, i dont care how soft they make the rubbery ones feel, they just arent a real penis. Most of my pleasure comes from the man attached to the cock anyway. There is a lot of psychophysiology involved for me. I don't get off on dildos, never have, hell even my own fingers suck next to my husbands fingers (its like trying to tickle yourself and it doesnt work). Now i can have a mean clitoral orgasm with a vibrator. As for dildos, never understood how a woman could enjoy those!
Yes all hail the good vibrations. I personally like my dicks with a pulse :p Fake plastic just don't make the cut.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I have one but I really don't use it. My best friend got it for me cuz I would complain I would get withdrawal when my bf wasn't around for a few days. It's alright but it's not even close to the same and I've used it a few times but it's not that great, like somebody before said something about how it feels like something dead inside me and it's sorta like that. Not even close to the same. Oh and mine is 8X6 she she got me that size cuz my bf is 8X5.5 and it's almost the same in terms of size :smile:

I think the one I have is 7x6ish.... never measured though and I hate it... hard plastic does not make a good lay.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I have one but I really don't use it. My best friend got it for me cuz I would complain I would get withdrawal when my bf wasn't around for a few days. It's alright but it's not even close to the same and I've used it a few times but it's not that great, like somebody before said something about how it feels like something dead inside me and it's sorta like that. Not even close to the same. Oh and mine is 8X6 she she got me that size cuz my bf is 8X5.5 and it's almost the same in terms of size :smile:

This is just my male stupidity showing but I honestly thought all women liked dildos. Not more than the real thing, of course, but I certainly wouldn't have thought it felt like something dead being inside you. That's just nasty, like zombie sex lol

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is just my male stupidity showing but I honestly thought all women liked dildos. Not more than the real thing, of course, but I certainly wouldn't have thought it felt like something dead being inside you. That's just nasty, like zombie sex lol

OK about it being something dead and all, that sounds gross and maybe it's not the right way to say it cuz I don't feel like my dildo is gross. It's just sorta boring. I mean it does feel good and all but I think it's cuz I have to move it so it's like I have to put all this effort and maybe it's like rubbing your own shoulder vs someone else rubbing your shoulder, it feels way better when someone else does it. I dunno if I'm making any sense, it's not really gross but it's just not even close to as good!

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
OK about it being something dead and all, that sounds gross and maybe it's not the right way to say it cuz I don't feel like my dildo is gross. It's just sorta boring. I mean it does feel good and all but I think it's cuz I have to move it so it's like I have to put all this effort and maybe it's like rubbing your own shoulder vs someone else rubbing your shoulder, it feels way better when someone else does it. I dunno if I'm making any sense, it's not really gross but it's just not even close to as good!

Hah no I understand what you're saying. The dead thing confused me a bit but you're right, it's just not as much fun doing it yourself. The shoulder massage analogy is good.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got a pretty good collection going, and I've made a lot trips to the stores, so I can safely say their average is around 6.5-ish.

Although I once went to a gay-male sex shop, and the ones in there were probably more 8-ish on averae. Mind you that was with some pretty huge outliars.