what size do you wish you were???

I am 8x6 and if I was any longer I couldn't do that pounding action without hurting any girls insides. Even 1inch longer would be uncomfortable for them! The feeling of bottoming out inside her is incredable, pulverizing inside would just kill.

Exactly the size I'm dying to have but likely won't reach :mad:. 8x6 is perfect in so very many ways.

And I'd like it to show flaccid too.

Must.....keep.......jelqing!

krannerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7.75" x 5.5" c now

If I had to live with it forever, I'd like 9" x 6.5". I think that's large enough to be very impressive but not unreasonable/unusable.

If it was just for a day/week.....16" x 10" is my dream. It's totally unrealistic...but I think I'd enjoy all the attention. Just my weird fantasy to be way overgrown.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Currently 5.5-6" x 5.25-5.5" uncut and I would be more than happy to have a 7-8" x 6-7" cock which is what some of you guys are packing when soft.:biggrin1: Any one want to donate some inches they don't need?:tongue:

lilman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to be about 4 inches soft, and 7 hard, I'm about an inch soft and 4.5 hard

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just like an inch more in length and a half to 3/4 inch more in girth, landing me at something like 7.5"x 5.75". I think this is the biggest you can get while still being able to cater to most girls.

I don't understand why you guys want an 8x6 (or more) so bad. Sure, rough sex feels great but when you really fall for that one girl that you don't want to feel pain at all, you're NOT going to want a huge one. Guys want to believe that TOO much, even if just a little too much, really isn't less desirable than being a bit too little. "Too much" just plays on our ego and doesn't make us feel bad. MANY girls cannot handle 8x6. This is why I'm convinced something closer to 7" and something well over 5" but less than 6" girth is the "perfect" size, as in it gets a "ver y satisfying" rating from every woman out there.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd just like an inch more in length and a half to 3/4 inch more in girth, landing me at something like 7.5"x 5.75". I think this is the biggest you can get while still being able to cater to most girls.

I don't understand why you guys want an 8x6 (or more) so bad. Sure, rough sex feels great but when you really fall for that one girl that you don't want to feel pain at all, you're NOT going to want a huge one. Guys want to believe that TOO much, even if just a little too much, really isn't less desirable than being a bit too little. "Too much" just plays on our ego and doesn't make us feel bad. MANY girls cannot handle 8x6. This is why I'm convinced something closer to 7" and something well over 5" but less than 6" girth is the "perfect" size, as in it gets a "ver y satisfying" rating from every woman out there.

I'm not into girls and playing the role of the top is something I want to do only on occassion. :p Just having a giant thing dangling and flopping as I get fucked is what I want. n_n;

Quyntarious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am currently 7"x5.5" (6" if someone gets me really hot.) and I go back and forth with wanting it to be this massive 12"X10" monster that would only be used to make people stare in awe to only wanting about an extra inch in girth. But in all reality, I am happy with my size and wouldn't change it. I wouldn't mind being uncut for a day though, just to see the difference in sensation.

lilova9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
11x6.5 at least ,, i still want to be f-able...i dont want to be a monster..and have ladies reject me..

D

deleted124780

I'm currently 7x5.25 and I like to be 8.5x6 or so.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you had asked me a few years ago I would have said smaller. But I found a perfect partner who loves what I am so I'm happy with what I have.

I think more would be a curse. It certainly was when I was younger. I've been this size since my early teens but weighed about 100 lbs less, so I was a frea

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Happy with what I've got!

Ditto. I love going balls deep, but with most of the women I've been with I hit the CDS before I bury the hatchet - oops, no ball slapping for JC. My current partner can take me all the way, but then I've been training her for several years now :wink:

But girth on the other hand...