Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What type of bottom are you...
PROPERTY – You have no will or voice of your own. Without the top's cock using your holes, you are a worthless object stashed away in a drawer somewhere, like a fucktoy. You are nothing without his cock.
TOTAL SUB - Your only need is to please the top, and that's all you care about. The pleasure is in the pain, or whatever. The top doesn't care - nor do you want him to.
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it.
EQUAL - Being topped and the things the top does to you are with your consent. Sometimes you have requests of what you want done to you, because you know the top can deliver.
COCKY – You offer the top such a challenge! Every time he tops you it's after a struggle of wills, but when he finally plunges into your hole, it's all the sweeter. Your ass is his - again.
DOMINANT - You run the show, and give directions. You bark out orders. Your holes totally own the top's cock.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure, I exactly fit your criteria.

I am an old guard trained Bottom submissive, who has spent time and service of a top dom., and been allowed the freedom to now seek a mate and train boys of my own.

So,. . I switch hit, some now. . and it depends on the man. Some men, if they are more dominant then myself, and have an agressive attitude combined with being a top and large dick,. . then yeah. . I will be submissive and bottom for him.

In a like manner, if I find a man who is more submissive than myself. . I am willing to dominate him. If he is another bottom, then he would experience BDSM activities and heavy assplay. . if the man is a submissive top, then I will dominate him and order him to fuck.

I guess, I would say, . . I fall in the middle of the road, because at times I can be a Bottom dominant. . but at other times, Bottom submissive.

Syl'

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's quite the question. I would say that I'm a mixture of Cocky and Dominant. I'm a top, but on rare occasions, I have been known to give up the ass. It's very rare because I need to know that the individual is worthy of my ass. Once it's "earned", I let them have it. At first, I'm submissive with it (due to the discomfort), but once I'm comfortable, it's the exorcist all over again. Shit gets crazy, and I become a total power bottom. As soon as everyone shoots their loads, my ass is off limits.

Reactions: Dustin001

killill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can go between cocky and total sub,
depending mostly on the other guy or my mood- but all in all i love to focus on his needs

tiamold

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am kinda a mix of property, standard sub, and total sub...
I prefer the top be controlling and use me for his own pleasure... I love when a top uses me and doesnt let me cum...
Thought if i was in a relationship i would probably be a standard sub.
Hookups i dont care... Total sub all the way.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a verse, based on those options there, I'm a mix of standard, equal, and cocky.

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Usually i start in the equal mood ,, after sex become hotter and i become deeply involved in the act my mood changes into standard sub.

Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the top to own my arse but I can get a bit aggressive if they aren't fucking my hole hard enough or if it isn't pleasuring me the way I want their knob to.

Reactions: Ldn

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I range from Standard Sub to Dominant. In a most of my relationships i've been a total bottom (which is how I like it). So sometimes I just want to please my man if I feel he needs and deserves it; sometimes I have a few requests and have to keep things interesting for him! Then there are the times when I want have a little fun so I get a little cocky and when I'm in the mood I can be a dominant bottom; throw him on the bed have my way with him then leave him there exhausted on the bed while I go cook or file my nails and watch tv! I like to keep things a little interesting.