What type of bottom are you?

What type of bottom are you...
PROPERTY – You have no will or voice of your own. Without the top's cock using your holes, you are a worthless object stashed away in a drawer somewhere, like a fucktoy. You are nothing without his cock.
TOTAL SUB - Your only need is to please the top, and that's all you care about. The pleasure is in the pain, or whatever. The top doesn't care - nor do you want him to.
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it.
EQUAL - Being topped and the things the top does to you are with your consent. Sometimes you have requests of what you want done to you, because you know the top can deliver.
COCKY – You offer the top such a challenge! Every time he tops you it's after a struggle of wills, but when he finally plunges into your hole, it's all the sweeter. Your ass is his - again.
DOMINANT - You run the show, and give directions. You bark out orders. Your holes totally own the top's cock.

i think im between standard sub and equal...i like a little dominance...but you best stick to my confort level! hehe a hot dominant man who understands me and my body i'd probably just be a complete standard sub though

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It really depends on the dynamic with the other guy I range from cocky to total sub with some of my regular tops, and I enjoy it all.

I tend to be more 'sub' for guys older, more hung, and larger and physically stronger than me. If they can pin me down and hold me there, my ass is theirs to take pleasure in until they nut. And I don't even care if I get off or not.

I'm much more cocky with guys more my 'equal' if that makes sense. I make the calls on the positions and angles and am the one fucking him and his cock, not the other way around. Power bottoming can put a top right in your control. I love to have them on their back and ride them balancing on my thighs and slamming it home. You can have a top wimpering just as easily as a bottom.

It's funny though, I used to be mostly a top and would reluctantly bottom only on occasion, and I didn't really enjoy it. Then I had a bottoming epiphany and started to really get into it a couple years back. I'm glad though my versatility has given me perspective on how to be a better bottom though. Kegels really pay off, and my tight grip has my tops coming back for more.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
become more and more sub as i have matured...i know now that i am PROPERTY destined to be a fuck toy and live in a drawer

D_jjz04aga

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a whole category missing here - RECEPTIVE (the adored receptive partner). The top is active in pleasing his partner, enjoys leading and arousing. The receptive partner who receives the pleasure of hands, a mouth, rimming, a cock sliding into him, on him and meets the body thrusting of his partner with joy and relish. The Yin and Yang of sex. Would go between EQUAL and COCKY.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

StarGayz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My primary goal is to make my partner happy as a bottom that means moaning for, performing for, arching my back for, crafting a role to be his desire at that moment, putting my face in the pillow, squeezing the right muscles that grip his shaft, knowing how far he is away from finishing and putting myself in a hold pattern so I'm ready to shake and shiver In his arms at the same time as he's climaxing. Then to look for hints of what type of post game he wants. Cuddling? Showering? Cleaning Him Up? FOOD! Or maybe round 2.... I'm not joking around this all goes on in my mind before during and after... What does that make me?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realize I have answered this a couple of times before, but I have a more extensive answer now.

As a base, I am Equal. Submission is something I offer to increasing degrees according to developing trust and emotional connection.

Now, when it comes to someone that I do trust a lot, my inclination has a range. My most common default I suppose would be somewhere around standard sub. However, depending on the mood I could range anywhere from the upper end of cocky down to total sub, perhaps even property. Property at this point is mostly a fantasy rather than something I'm actually comfortable acting out, even in a temporary pretend sense. And certainly in a serious BDSM Master/slave sense it would not work for me.