What type of bottom are you?

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My primary goal is to make my partner happy as a bottom that means moaning for, performing for, arching my back for, crafting a role to be his desire at that moment, putting my face in the pillow, squeezing the right muscles that grip his shaft, knowing how far he is away from finishing and putting myself in a hold pattern so I'm ready to shake and shiver In his arms at the same time as he's climaxing. Then to look for hints of what type of post game he wants. Cuddling? Showering? Cleaning Him Up? FOOD! Or maybe round 2.... I'm not joking around this all goes on in my mind before during and after... What does that make me?

you're the Good Dominant since you're making the plays to keep the show going IMO :p

sorry for the double post

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My primary goal is to make my partner happy as a bottom that means moaning for, performing for, arching my back for, crafting a role to be his desire at that moment, putting my face in the pillow, squeezing the right muscles that grip his shaft, knowing how far he is away from finishing and putting myself in a hold pattern so I'm ready to shake and shiver In his arms at the same time as he's climaxing. Then to look for hints of what type of post game he wants. Cuddling? Showering? Cleaning Him Up? FOOD! Or maybe round 2.... I'm not joking around this all goes on in my mind before during and after... What does that make me?

What does that make you? I hope you are very cherished. You sound awesome and fun.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a whole category missing here - RECEPTIVE (the adored receptive partner). The top is active in pleasing his partner, enjoys leading and arousing. The receptive partner who receives the pleasure of hands, a mouth, rimming, a cock sliding into him, on him and meets the body thrusting of his partner with joy and relish. The Yin and Yang of sex. Would go between EQUAL and COCKY.

I am a top in a relationship of sorts with a bottom that sounds just like this. Make no mistake - this type of bottom is the type of bottom who is in control.

Reactions: jpk338

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am what the top of the moment wants me to be! if left to my own desires i would fall somewhere in the vicinity of Standard. The idea of being a fucktoy is a total fantasy and one that i would love to follow through on but need to find the one true Master/Mistress(i am not picky)that will use me as they seem fit.

tjlance1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have to say that I'm a pig bottom. I like my man really working my hole and fucking me as deep as possible then making me suck his cock, getting it all wet with my spit so he can fuck me more. A lot hole play gets me into pig mode. What's funny is I was never that piggy until I met my man!

IL_Guy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can range from property to cocky. Actually, I generally give orders, but if you're some type of muscle guy who's bigger than me, you're probably calling the shots.

blckbottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it. I can be a more submissive if male wifed by my top.

Reactions: JMember and jpk338