What would be the "perfect" penis?

marck80

Experimental Member
Media
What would be the "perfect" penis? Men will tell what bigger the better, and what is actually true. Is it those 8 x 6, which is often referred to a truly "perfect"? Many women say that they had pain with a larger penis, again, on the other hand sometimes complain that they often encounter very small penis.

Does every woman enjoys, with 6 inch girth penis, or painful to some women?

How would inch small penis, penis good, and perfect penis (length / girth)?

For me it would be somewhere about 7.2, "I think it's more than enough, and girth do not know. I'm on the mid 5:25 and it seems to me a little. Perhaps it is still 5.7 to 6 perfectly, and 5-5.25 is too small to satisfy a woman?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
The perfect penis is 8x6 according to several surveys amongst women.
But anything between 7-8.5 by 5-6.5 seems OK to me. Never forget that most women think 6" is 8" and 8" is 10". ^^

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The perfect penis is 8x6 according to several surveys amongst women.
But anything between 7-8.5 by 5-6.5 seems OK to me. Never forget that most women think 6" is 8" and 8" is 10". ^^

Awsome post.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not sure if there is such a thing as a perfect penis cuz like penises pussy's come in different sizes some woman have horse pussys and need a 9 or a 10 and other woman have virgin tight pussies and can be more then satisfied by an average size penis. chances are most of the women on here have horse pussies or extremely large vaginas and not want but need a big dick to satisfy them.

menkheret

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
7-8 inches does it for me. Larger penises aren't perfect (at least to me) but they're damn nice all the way in.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
Most women say: 7.5" BPEL x 5.5" MSEG is the perfect penis. I would say less than 2% of the population is this big....

Most PE practitioners tend to shoot for 8" BPEL x 6" MSEG. Some claim a dysmorphic sense of the penis drives PEers to go for ridiculous size gains, but perhaps just knowing you can make it bigger (and pride) are the real driving factors here.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
For me, I believe I have the perfect penis. Mine is 9 X 6 when hard, and proudly hangs around 5 1/2 when soft. The only regret I have, is that I am cut. I always woundered what it would feel like to have sex or to jack off with an uncut dick

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
You can do FR (foreskin restoration) google it and you'll see a lot of guys are into this kind of thing.

I know at least one guy that did FR but now wants to be circumcised again (seriously).

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side...

kleptous

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting. I think I'm about 7.3x5.5 but I'm going to measure probably tomorrow morning (for some reason I always wake up hard) to confirm. I wish i was about 8 inches long at least

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
8.5x6 is the standard deviation for me. it should cover your navel when standing up straight and pushed to your stomach. that's probably the size before it hits the sigmoid colon, from there on, you'd want to at least penetrate 2 inches deep into it or you'd be in the 'smacking zone' which is the only uncomfortable problem here. but in a perfect world i'd go for 15.5"x7

Last edited:

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
Most women say: 7.5" BPEL x 5.5" MSEG is the perfect penis. I would say less than 2% of the population is this big....

Most PE practitioners tend to shoot for 8" BPEL x 6" MSEG. Some claim a dysmorphic sense of the penis drives PEers to go for ridiculous size gains, but perhaps just knowing you can make it bigger (and pride) are the real driving factors here.

whattt up blink its darkblack87 fromPegym but as far as that size i always find it hard to believe when i measure and am told am above average(I come out to 7.7 bpel and 5.3) so to remove all doubt i think that i'd like to shoot for maybe 8*6 It might be that am feeling like i lack girth

wtan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, I believe I have the perfect penis. Mine is 9 X 6 when hard, and proudly hangs around 5 1/2 when soft. The only regret I have, is that I am cut. I always woundered what it would feel like to have sex or to jack off with an uncut dick
mine is not so big 7.5x6 when hard, hangs at 4.5 soft i am uncut and it feels wonderful during sex or jacking off

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What would be the "perfect" penis? Men will tell what bigger the better, and what is actually true. Is it those 8 x 6, which is often referred to a truly "perfect"? Many women say that they had pain with a larger penis, again, on the other hand sometimes complain that they often encounter very small penis.

Does every woman enjoys, with 6 inch girth penis, or painful to some women?

How would inch small penis, penis good, and perfect penis (length / girth)?

For me it would be somewhere about 7.2, "I think it's more than enough, and girth do not know. I'm on the mid 5:25 and it seems to me a little. Perhaps it is still 5.7 to 6 perfectly, and 5-5.25 is too small to satisfy a woman?
one that is being enjoyed by one person to the satisfaction of themselves and its owner. that sounds about perfect.

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
one that is being enjoyed by one person to the satisfaction of themselves and its owner. that sounds about perfect.

Haha you mean a man whose happy with his penis?? unfulfillable i feel like guys with big dicks might want penis reduction surgery and guys with small dicks want to be bigger

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:bj:i am pretty happy with mine. lol i get your point, though. mine seems to be happily received, plenty thick and i guess i learned a long time to use it to its, pardon me, fullest. i also like lots or oral and foreplay and that has attracted many an admirer.:069: