What's considered a BIG cock? 7", 8", 9"???

oMaR619

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good morning to all. When I hang out with my girl friends, and I mean girls who are friends, They have asked me how big is my cock, or "Do you have a big cock?" I tell them 7 1/2" and I dont know if it's considered a BIG cock. Or I would just show them and let them be the judge:biggrin1:. But just to let me know where I stand, I was wondering What's considered a BIG cock?? 7", 8", 9". I'm 5'9", 180lbs, and I work out alot. I have a 7 1/2" cock.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess your dick accurately measured with a ruler on the top bone pressed over 8 inches is considered huge. 7.5 is a great size between better than average (something to write home about, if you are so inclined)and the large(r) category.9 inchers are few and far between, oMaR619. What I suggest you do is whip it out, standing tall, and let them judge. Try to post a picture here.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good morning to all. When I hang out with my girl friends, and I mean girls who are friends, They have asked me how big is my cock, or "Do you have a big cock?" I tell them 7 1/2" and I dont know if it's considered a BIG cock. Or I would just show them and let them be the judge:biggrin1:. But just to let me know where I stand, I was wondering What's considered a BIG cock?? 7", 8", 9". I'm 5'9", 180lbs, and I work out alot. I have a 7 1/2" cock.

Let us judge first. Just to give you a good "heads-up". :wink:

Seriously though; based on the description you gave...I'd say so. (But I really think I should have a look-see for a definitive answer.) :biggrin1:

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as the average erect size is suposed to be 6'' or abouts, then i would say anything over '6'' would be bigger then the norm. does the make sence?

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say 7" and above (using a conservative bone-pressed measurement and with proportional girth) could be considered big.

Huge probably starts at around 8.5".

Last edited:

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of studies out there are BS since they rely on reported measurements. Lifestyles Condoms did one where they supervised the measurements and came up with 5.87 inches as the average with a standard deviation of 0.825 inches. Over half were between 5.5" and 6.3".

Lifestyles Penis Size Study

Statistically speaking, 95% of a population resides within 2 standard deviations of the mean. In this case 5.877 +/- (0.825 x 2). In other words, 95% of all dicks are between 4.2 inches and 7.5 inches.

I'd say anything over 6.5 inches is big. Anything over 7.5 inches is a pretty rare find.

The reason some men think a 7.5 inch cock is just average is because they routinely exaggerate what they're packing.

Last edited:
Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

oMaR619

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I said "what's considered a BIG cock?", i meant for a female to be happy with and enjoy, to look foward to? Not a buch of statistics on average size. I know them. According to statistics I know Im considered big. But to a chick looking for some dick, What's Big?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
When I said "what's considered a BIG cock?", i meant for a female to be happy with and enjoy, to look foward to? Not a buch of statistics on average size. I know them. According to statistics I know Im considered big. But to a chick looking for some dick, What's Big?

If you already know you're big I'm not sure why you're asking the question.

oMaR619

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got a point...Maybe it's because ive been with my lady for 10 years and she doesn't seemed fazed by it. I mean she's used to it. Im the only guy she's ever been with, at least that I know of...lol.

The Legend

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have a question, how far is bone pressed actually, i feel that that always exaggerates the measurement, i mean i am just under 8 and a half of usable meat but bone pressed would add another quater inch probably, of which i cant use anyway, can someone show me?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of studies out there are BS since they rely on reported measurements. Lifestyles Condoms did one where they supervised the measurements and came up with 5.87 inches as the average with a standard deviation of 0.825 inches. Over half were between 5.5" and 6.3".

Lifestyles Penis Size Study

Statistically speaking, 95% of a population resides within 2 standard deviations of the mean. In this case 5.877 +/- (0.825 x 2). In other words, 95% of all dicks are between 4.2 inches and 7.5 inches.

I'd say anything over 6.5 inches is big. Anything over 7.5 inches is a pretty rare find.

The reason some men think a 7.5 inch cock is just average is because they routinely exaggerate what they're packing.

Definitely agree with your post.

Yeah I always thought it was funny when I made a thread on the Show Off board about having a soft measuring photo in my gallery showing 6-7" and one of the first responses to the thread by a poster was the one word response, "Average."

Even if he thought that was my fully erect cock being measured, I thought to myself how naive can this guy really be to think that soft or hard 6-7" was just "average." :cool:

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good morning to all. When I hang out with my girl friends, and I mean girls who are friends, They have asked me how big is my cock, or "Do you have a big cock?" I tell them 7 1/2" and I dont know if it's considered a BIG cock. Or I would just show them and let them be the judge:biggrin1:.

You didn't tell us what the girls said when you told them it's 7 1/2".

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

YEP. People have no clue how long a real 8 incher is - no clue whatsoever.

Fantasy inches converted into real inches

8-10 = 6-7 (if that)
10-13 = 7-8 (maybe?

It's all a joke.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this topic because im told all my life i am big yet am 7 and quarter non bone pressed with big girth. I have fucked the hell of lots of girls but some handle it a bit too easily.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i have a question, how far is bone pressed actually, i feel that that always exaggerates the measurement, i mean i am just under 8 and a half of usable meat but bone pressed would add another quater inch probably, of which i cant use anyway, can someone show me?
Use a hard ruler and press it in on the top side with your dick perpendicular to your body.