What's considered a BIG cock? 7", 8", 9"???

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"bone pressed" ? That's silly. Why not measure all the way through to your spine? :D

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have the same problem as permalink, Been with the same women for 20 years ,I'm a lil over 7 and 6 plus thick but to the two of us it seems prtty avg, She always request that when I get a movie make sure they have big cocks . I get no respect !!! Then coming on here looking at some of the pics doesn't help either . GEEESH

well I'm told by my current GF that I'm the biggest she's been with, and she's been a little promiscuous in her life ;)

And I'm about 7.5 - 8 (on a good day) and I would say 5.8~ girth? Not quite 6 but w/e

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it also what is 'perceived' visually as big by the onlooker? To some women or men, only something in the region of 8 x 6 or 8 x 7 will look big. To other women, a 6 x 6 or perhaps even 6 x 5.5 will look big, particularly if they've never had sex or only had smaller sizes. And if you argue that big has to be a specific minimum size to stretch and overwhelm
a partner, (let's say a woman), then I would argue that each woman is built differently. A 6 x 6 cock may overwhelm woman A in the same way that an 8 x7 would overwhelm a differently built woman B.

You could say 'big is in the eye of the beholder'

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I know this is a big dick site, but all info points to average cock size being about 5.5-6. 7 is pretty good, 7.5 something to be proud of, and anything above that is BIG.
As for satisfying women, altho there's got to be a lower size limit, the women I talk with inDICKate that size really isn't the most important thing, as long as you're decently/average hung.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Good morning to all. When I hang out with my girl friends, and I mean girls who are friends, They have asked me how big is my cock, or "Do you have a big cock?" I tell them 7 1/2" and I dont know if it's considered a BIG cock. Or I would just show them and let them be the judge:biggrin1:. But just to let me know where I stand, I was wondering What's considered a BIG cock?? 7", 8", 9". I'm 5'9", 180lbs, and I work out alot. I have a 7 1/2" cock.
http://www.lpsg.org/30535-want-answers.html, option "E".

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have to ask it's not big enough

Good point, reminds me of a bodybuilding friend of mine who said "If people wonder whether you're a bodybuilder, you're not a bodybuilder."

Point is, bodybuilders should be obviously bodybuilders. If you wonder whether you're tall, you're not tall. Do 6'4" guys wonder if they're tall? Of course not. Unless they're in the NBA, then they know they're short.

If a girl wonders whether she's pretty, she's not. Every girl I've ever known who was attractive had been told ten thousand times how beautiful she was.

So I guess if you sit around asking yourself whether you're big, you're probably just barely bigger than average. :confused:

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really though, since dick size is much more of a private thing in most cases, than bodybuilding physiques are. If you're a 5'7" 220lbs bodybuilder, people are gonna notice every day unless you wear totally baggy clothes. It's like height... I'm tall and skinny, and I'll usually get comments on those two traits at least once a day.

I was a virgin until I was 24 (yes... 24!) years old, and until a few years after my first sexual experience, I thought that I was small, to average. I'm not saying that I'm huge, but I'm 7.5 or so, which is not small/average (depsite what someone said a few posts back). The first girl I was with didn't have a problem taking me (only been with 5 my whole life) and never commented on my size while we were doing the friends with benefits thing... but years later as she was about to get married, she told me that I was big, and that if I had known how to use it more at the time (hey, she was my first afterall) I would have been dangerous, lol...

The second chick I slept with was a self admitted slut (her words) in her teens... had sex with more guys than she cared to count, and although she also didn't struggle with me, I did get a nice "whoa!" when I pushed into her the first time.
Long story short, since 5.87 inches is the most credible average found in a study to date (Lifestyles [Ansell] condom company medically performed, non-self measured study), I'd say the high 6.# would be big/average, 7+ would be big and 8+ would be huge... 9+ would be horse/donkey/get your poor girlfriend a wheelchair you cruel fucker....lol :biggrin1:

Good point, reminds me of a bodybuilding friend of mine who said "If people wonder whether you're a bodybuilder, you're not a bodybuilder."

Point is, bodybuilders should be obviously bodybuilders. If you wonder whether you're tall, you're not tall. Do 6'4" guys wonder if they're tall? Of course not. Unless they're in the NBA, then they know they're short.

If a girl wonders whether she's pretty, she's not. Every girl I've ever known who was attractive had been told ten thousand times how beautiful she was.

So I guess if you sit around asking yourself whether you're big, you're probably just barely bigger than average. :confused:

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you find anything bigger than 8.5" please let us all know!! :tongue:

8.75 x 6.5 here. and by the way average is 5.25 inches. average by word of mouth is 6 and average on this site is 7.5. somewhere along the line facts get exaggerated and pics get photoshoped. the most I'll exaggerate is saying i'm 9" but I deserve to because do you know how big 1/4 of an inch is? i've been told by women and men alike that I am a "Monster" and possibly the most beautiful cock in the world (or at least what they have seen)

Last edited:
Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX