What's it like to have a 9inch or bigger penis in the ass ?

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had 9 1/2 inches of dick up my ass and it was the most wonderful feeling I could ever have. It hurt a lot at the start but once in and we started making love it was the most wonderful experience I could ever imagine or want...

Reactions: N68 and bdirty1

linntg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It feels like that its not going to get inside...im small so a 9inch for me is just too big hehe an 8incher feels awesome length is not much of a problem, but thickness do can be a problem

Reactions: N68

Way late to this conversation, but I can tell you that one effect of having something that large up you ass is that you, yourself, cannot ejaculate. The muscle you need to do it is stretched to it's limit already.

But it's a worthy trade off in my opinion. ;-)

Reactions: nova 78 and N68

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
9" and thin or 9" and thick? That is the question that should have been asked. I've had both and the thick one was more enjoyable than the thin one ( I like the full feeling and being opened up ). Thin ones are okay if you like to feel deep penetration. The longest I've had was over 10" average girth. Once it was in my ass it slid in and out without any problems. What can I say my ass is a "girth whore" lol.

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Way late to this conversation, but I can tell you that one effect of having something that large up you ass is that you, yourself, cannot ejaculate. The muscle you need to do it is stretched to it's limit already.

god yes it feels great

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I haven't ejaculated while getting fucked but I know a few guys who can and if I hit their prostate just right it is a big messy orgasm.

Reactions: caio_27

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Feels great , that mix of pleasure and pain , jelly legs , the sensation that he's re-arranging my insides , the satisfaction of taking all of him , the sounds of his/their pleasure , all those things and more . The best part for me ? , when he takes it all out , just his cockhead sitting at my hole , then he drives it into me in one balls deep , hard thrust , and pounds the daylights out of me until we are exhausted .

My bf has a 9 inch cock it feels so awesome when he is inside me

My first anal was with what seemed to be 10-12 inches. He was nice said he'd take it easy and he talked me through it. Once it was over, we did 3 more times. Keep this in mind. . ."hurts so good"

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah,I think it depends on the owner of the big cock. I hate when guys wanna pull it out and put it in, over and over again. Just leave it in and use your hips. Lots of rotating gyroing action. Grab me around my torso, bite my neck a lil and whisper how good it feels and we're all good.
Ha nice!

rapidres

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I meet up with a guy about once a month and his cock is 8.5 in length and the girth is 7.5, at first it did hurt but now although still not easy it is much easier to take, the most enjoyable part is when he he soft and I start to suck and I feel the girth stretching my mouth you cannot beat this feeling

Reactions: caio_27 and es20265