What's it like to have a big cock

Rugal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's way overblown.. my experience is that most women might say they prefer a larger penis but when actually confronted with one they realize that its not all the much fun.. sure there are exceptions but I think the norm is that most women would rather have an average size with great stamina. My wife actually can't stand when I take too long.. she complains about it afterwards.

Derek8

Experimental Member
Media
Difficult to fit in, sometimes gf's feel sore afterwards and complain about it hurting when having intercourse.
But not much different when i'm not using it.

Reactions: bigguy7 and Brisfit
D

deleted136887

It's way overblown.. my experience is that most women might say they prefer a larger penis but when actually confronted with one they realize that its not all the much fun.. sure there are exceptions but I think the norm is that most women would rather have an average size with great stamina. My wife actually can't stand when I take too long.. she complains about it afterwards.
The truth.

D_Snotty_Spooger

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't had any negative experiences like some of the guys here but I will say I'm over-conscious of it. I can feel it all the time and I'm always needing to touch or adjust it - however discreetly (which cant be too discreet as friends and family always tell me to stop lol). Can't honestly say I'd enjoy being any bigger though.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is great in a lot of ways. I love the attention it gets me, but if someone I am about to have sex with has heard any of the rumors about my size, it makes me worry that the reality might not live up to the legend. Things get blown out of proportion. It can also be a birch if a new sex partner needs me to take it too slowly or if they are too scared to take it all. Sometimes I just want to fuck the shit out of someone and not worry about hurting them.

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recognized early I was alpha. Being hung got respect, admiration and sometimes envy from my mates and co-workers and plenty of sex and rep from the chicks at school and college.

It's like havin a secret that everybody knows about but doesnt always talk about. It's always there under the surface.

Fkn LOVE chattin' and hearin' from my straight mates share their personal perspectives and experiences, insights with regard to being HUNG, their 'awareness' of it and ways in which being hung has shaped and guided not only their sexual experiences, but also their sexuality...

I reckon THIS MAN, builder10, captures that energy PERFECTLY.

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recognized early I was alpha. Being hung got respect, admiration and sometimes envy from my mates and co-workers and plenty of sex and rep from the chicks at school and college.

It's like havin a secret that everybody knows about but doesnt always talk about. It's always there under the surface.

Hands-down, the BEST response to this question I've EVER come across...

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would rather be rejected for being to large than to go through what I have by being too small. At least by having a large penis you can experience the feeling of being admired and envied. You can have confidence and lots of other positives that are not afforded to those of us with small penises. All I have ever known has been rejection and humiliation. I have been laughed at and cheated on specifically because I have a small penis.

Some women don't care, some enjoy it, and others find it a bit difficult during sex.

That doesn't stop me from relishing the look on a partner's face as I penetrate...the wincing, and mouth wide open with eyes clenched shut...love it :)

Reactions: Brisfit

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ho
I would rather be rejected for being to large than to go through what I have by being too small. At least by having a large penis you can experience the feeling of being admired and envied. You can have confidence and lots of other positives that are not afforded to those of us with small penises. All I have ever known has been rejection and humiliation. I have been laughed at and cheated on specifically because I have a small penis.
how small are you? Not big here but learned to accept itView media item 3549231

Reactions: 1297396

Kingjay239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From experience, I had an ex that had a pretttty big dick, like 8.5”/9” and he was so fucking full of himself lol. It was kind of gross, he’d look at himself in the mirror, talk about who wouldn’t want his dick and etc. so he’d cheat all the time, he would fuck anyone and flirt with people just so they’d be interested in seeing his dick. He loved showing it off.

and I read someone say that guys with bigger dicks last a lot longer I’m sex, uhh yea no. I’ve had guys with big dicks cum like 3 seconds after they penetrate me... it would piss me off, because it was such a waste of my time lol.

I truly believe that guys with big dicks have bigger egos. Obviously not all, but some do.