What's it mean to have a loose vagina?

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry girls! :redface: I like elastic. That's a good word. I didn't realize loose was a derogatory word, since I've never used it that way or heard it used much.

Lots of good interesting info in here. Oh, the wonderful world of vaginas!

:naughty:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry girls! :redface: I like elastic. That's a good word. I didn't realize loose was a derogatory word, since I've never used it that way or heard it used much.

Lots of good interesting info in here. Oh, the wonderful world of vaginas!

:naughty:

It's all good. I figured you didn't mean it that way :smile:. Elastic works for me too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't fit a fist inside me. We've tried several times. I am definitely looser after I've orgasmed! If TheBF licks me to orgasm before we have sex, his cock never feels like he's too big for me. I've masturbated to orgasm before attempting fisting and that hasn't worked any of the times we've tried it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't fit a fist inside me. We've tried several times. I am definitely looser after I've orgasmed! If TheBF licks me to orgasm before we have sex, his cock never feels like he's too big for me. I've masturbated to orgasm before attempting fisting and that hasn't worked any of the times we've tried it.

When I did it it took a very long time and a hell of a lot of relaxation. After a while it stopped even being sexual and just became about the challenge. We were awfully proud of ourselves when we managed it though :biggrin1:.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I did it it took a very long time and a hell of a lot of relaxation. After a while it stopped even being sexual and just became about the challenge. We were awfully proud of ourselves when we managed it though :biggrin1:.

It's the opposite for us. Maybe we're just not trying long enough? We haven't managed more than 3 fingers comfortably. Four fingers hurts both of us, his hand begins aching and it feels really uncomfortable to me. Usually I'll masturbate to orgasm while he washes his hands and makes sure that his fingernails are smooth, then lie on the couch while he massages me and tries it while we both watch TV. It's starts off really clinical and casual, but I always start moaning at some point because the massaging feels nice and it always ends with his penis inside me. :smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's the opposite for us. Maybe we're just not trying long enough? We haven't managed more than 3 fingers comfortably. Four fingers hurts both of us, his hand begins aching and it feels really uncomfortable to me. Usually I'll masturbate to orgasm while he washes his hands and makes sure that his fingernails are smooth, then lie on the couch while he massages me and tries it while we both watch TV. It's starts off really clinical and casual, but I always start moaning at some point because the massaging feels nice and it always ends with his penis inside me. :smile:

Ah ha! You don't go for long enough because you get distracted by the good stuff :biggrin1:. I think it took us several hours. Maybe it wasn't that long though - I was too busy concentrating to clock-watch.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah ha! You don't go for long enough because you get distracted by the good stuff :biggrin1:. I think it took us several hours. Maybe it wasn't that long though - I was too busy concentrating to clock-watch.

Hours! Wow! I don't think either of us have the patience for that, or the ability to wait that long before having sex. :biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hours! Wow! I don't think either of us have the patience for that, or the ability to wait that long before having sex. :biggrin1:

Hee, hee. We did the sex first. That had the benefit of relaxing me a bit too, and beginning the stretching. It definitely required patience, but as I said, it became a challenge and once we'd started we weren't going to stop until we'd bloody well succeeded!

mountain2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all womens vagina's can push a WHOLE KID out and go back to being normal.

I would say she is normal.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I can't believe you posted that AG :eek:! It's so not polite to call a girls vagina loose, not matter how loose it really is.

How about bucket fanny then?:cool:

AG, for some reason, every woman I've been with has been able to take surprising amounts. It means they're turned on.

And once again, for all the women who say a vagina is elastic & snaps back - no it doesn't - you have to work at it.

AG, get your partner to learn how to squeeze you harder & harder, because obviously, the more you turn her on, the greater her potential vaginal tenting will be. Some women do have bigger vaginas, just like guys have differing shaped cocks.

When she is tenting, you'll feel a lot less, & so will she. It's up to her to get that friction back, & she should do it anyway for God's sake, that's why those muscles are there.:cool:

My GF can take an unholy size - about 10 by 9 inches, it's truly perverse, I'm sure she could do more, & she's 120 pounds & 5'6. So yes, some women can take a lot more, fists etc, damn, I've had 10 fingers up her - bloody hell it's fun.

But she bought a pelvic floor exerciser, & can squeeze me till I scream now!:eek:

Which in fairness may be because I was hardly subtle about telling her she had a big fanny...