What's it mean to have a loose vagina?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes I have seen that one online, thanks! I'm just always curious, you never know what type of tricks some women can learn:cool:

I use the Gyneflex, which come in 6 levels of resistance, sold in packs of 2. Be careful, though, you can pinch yourself and it really hurts! I've done it a few times. So don't just put it in and squeeze as hard as you can the first time, which is what I did and yelped in pain. Do it gently so that you're sure your tender bits are out of the way.

I've found that to remember to use them regularly, it's best to keep them in the shower and use them when you bath or shower. It makes it convenient to clean them before and after, too.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use the Gyneflex, which come in 6 levels of resistance, sold in packs of 2. Be careful, though, you can pinch yourself and it really hurts! I've done it a few times.

I've found that to remember to use them regularly, it's best to keep them in the shower and use them when you bath or shower. It makes it convenient to clean them before and after, too.

Interesting! I might get some. I've always just used the loose ben wa's. I can wear them around the house, on the treadmill, or out if I wish it. I wanted them because I read about them in a book and wanted to try them. I did not even know that they were considered "kegel" balls until I went to buy a pair. Then I thought I can be naughty and get a little workout! Thanks for the info Petite! As always you are very informative.:wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting! I might get some. I've always just used the loose ben wa's. I can wear them around the house, on the treadmill, or out if I wish it. I wanted them because I read about them in a book and wanted to try them. I did not even know that they were considered "kegel" balls until I went to buy a pair. Then I thought I can be naughty and get a little workout! Thanks for the info Petite! As always you are very informative.:wink:

The Ben-Wa balls I tried were the hollow chiming metal ones, and when I put them in, they stayed put. No muscle control needed. Some with my stone eggs, they just don't fall out, and when I "pull" them up, I have to use the string to get them back down again. Maybe if I used heavier ones, like the glass ones you use they might need muscle power to stay in?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful, though, you can pinch yourself and it really hurts! I've done it a few times. So don't just put it in and squeeze as hard as you can the first time, which is what I did and yelped in pain. Do it gently so that you're sure your tender bits are out of the way.
yeah, i looked at them and guessed as much.
that's why i chose electrodes.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Ben-Wa balls I tried were the hollow chiming metal ones, and when I put them in, they stayed put. No muscle control needed. Some with my stone eggs, they just don't fall out, and when I "pull" them up, I have to use the string to get them back down again. Maybe if I used heavier ones, like the glass ones you use they might need muscle power to stay in?

LOL, mine stay put as well. I have to force them out:redface: I just assumed this meant everything was working fine! I squeeze down on them. I'm not sure how heavy they are really they are just solid glass with a flower in them. But on the treadmill I just clamp down really tight on them which I do with my abs too. Heck maybe they don't do anything? I had bought them more for the thrill of wearing them. I have read to many naughty stories:smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do the electrodes tone like those facial toners that automatically flex your muscles? Does it really work?
they really work.
you can feel your muscles contract.
all it does it swap where the signal to contract is coming from...from a box rather than your brain.
like that experiment where they make frog legs twitch.
if the muscle is moving then it's exercising.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they really work.
you can feel your muscles contract.
all it does it swap where the signal to contract is coming from...from a box rather than your brain.
like that experiment where they make frog legs twitch.
if the muscle is moving then it's exercising.

So which product would you recommend? The one you posted yesterday? Or is there something else.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So which product would you recommend? The one you posted yesterday? Or is there something else.
no, those were just toys.

i can't recommend the one i had, because i managed to break it :tongue:
if you search 'pelvic toner' on amazon or ebay then you can compare customer feedback.

it worked really well though.
for a tired, busy new mum, i could work it at the supermarket or when i was dozing. no thought.

and i just found the feeling addictive!
the tingle is nice and the involuntary spasms are orgasmesque.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, those were just toys.

i can't recommend the one i had, because i managed to break it :tongue:
if you search 'pelvic toner' on amazon or ebay then you can compare customer feedback.

it worked really well though.
for a tired, busy new mum, i could work it at the supermarket or when i was dozing. no thought.

and i just found the feeling addictive!
the tingle is nice and the involuntary spasms are orgasmesque.

I'm all about the addiction of new things. :tongue: If I find one I'll let you know if it works! Thanks!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
amazon have lots!

Amazon.co.uk: pelvic toner

ranging from £42-225

my last one was £100

Haha! Cool thanks I'm off to amazon, I hadn't looked for the stimulator/ electrode ones on ebay yet I started looking for the gflex just because $40+ shipping seems alittle much for plastic salad tongs:tongue:

RYDERS4LYFE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband loves my "loose" vagina too. It's such a turn on to see how fascinated he is with my vagina. He calls it Big Satin Pussy because of what it can do and how it feels to him when he's inside me. He's been able to get 4 fingers in there.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband loves my "loose" vagina too. It's such a turn on to see how fascinated he is with my vagina. He calls it Big Satin Pussy because of what it can do and how it feels to him when he's inside me. He's been able to get 4 fingers in there.
false genders or shared accounts are not the done thing here, doll.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regarding the electrodes, yes they work to actually train muscles, i have some i used after a broken foot to keep my muscles active even tho i couldn't walk, and i let a girl try the electrodes, she really liked it, they aren't made for the pelvic area yet it was possible to set them up to be pleasing.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette and TheTramp, thanks for the info on the ectro-stim toys. They're just so darned expensive! Much more expensive than my usual toys cost. I am a cheap perv.

LOL, mine stay put as well. I have to force them out:redface: I just assumed this meant everything was working fine! I squeeze down on them. I'm not sure how heavy they are really they are just solid glass with a flower in them. But on the treadmill I just clamp down really tight on them which I do with my abs too. Heck maybe they don't do anything? I had bought them more for the thrill of wearing them. I have read to many naughty stories:smile:

That was my experience exactly! I don't understand how they tone any better than masturbating with a fun toy, since I clench and move and flex a lot when I do that! Or just practicing the movements sans Ben-Wa balls. I think it's a bit of a scam.

I've never had the guts to wear something sexual out in public. The closest I've gotten were the times I've driven long distance and used vibes to pass the time. :smile:

I would like to get one of the mp3 vibing bullet toys and try it while I work out. That seems like a good way to keep time with the beat. :biggrin1:

Haha! Cool thanks I'm off to amazon, I hadn't looked for the stimulator/ electrode ones on ebay yet I started looking for the gflex just because $40+ shipping seems alittle much for plastic salad tongs:tongue:

Yeah, they are costly, but I like that they have graduated resistance, so you can increase your muscle tone.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never had the guts to wear something sexual out in public. The closest I've gotten were the times I've driven long distance and used vibes to pass the time. :smile:

Ummm . . . that's pretty bloody public!

I would like to get one of the mp3 vibing bullet toys and try it while I work out. That seems like a good way to keep time with the beat. :biggrin1:

Those things sound like heaps of fun!