Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's clearly a lot more difficult to compare:smile:

That's why we need a Kegel-Off. A little machine to pass around, different condom on it each time of course. Record the level of squeeze, and whoever can squeeze the hardest gets a big prize!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why we need a Kegel-Off. A little machine to pass around, different condom on it each time of course. Record the level of squeeze, and whoever can squeeze the hardest gets a big prize!

That's the way Chaotica. Throw down the gauntlet. I so lurve a woman who works out 'down there' :rolleyes:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Post us all one of Petite's gyneflexes and we can have a competition to see who can get to the highest level :biggrin1:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i went for the TensCare. i'm ignoring the incontinence setting but the toning setting is really cool. the squeeze builds up, so it's less of a shock than my last one. no jumping in the air!

Thanks! Now I know what to ask for for our upcoming anniversary. :smile:

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone here used the TensCare? I have some questions. Thanks!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've put my penis into 40 or so vaginas and only one ever struck me as anything other than tight. I'm probably 6 x 5.25 (on a god day) and only one pussy ever felt anything less than great. That's about .025%, not bad at all. Felt like she had given birth, but don't think so. My wife who has given birth is way tighter.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone here used the TensCare? I have some questions. Thanks!

My wife has one. She's only been using it for a few days but she's getting used to it. Too soon to know if it's making any difference but we'll be happy to let you know in due course.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've put my penis into 40 or so vaginas and only one ever struck me as anything other than tight. I'm probably 6 x 5.25 (on a god day) and only one pussy ever felt anything less than great. That's about .025%, not bad at all. Felt like she had given birth, but don't think so. My wife who has given birth is way tighter.

Don't mean to be nitpicky, but 1 out of 40 is 2.5%, not 0.025%.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it depends on lots of factors. How big you are - that includes your fingers too. How ready she is, etc. My hubby is tall and well built, so two is max for me. Three hurts. If he had small hands, I might be able to enjoy three. We're all different.

nutcouple

Experimental Member
Media
it means (going back to original question) that you need corrective surgery or your never gonna keep a guy happy ! well either do that or take up smuggling melons

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To Sassy: I don't know anything about TensCare, but your Avatar is smokin hot. Just saying, nothing bad intended.

That's a sweet compliment. Nothing inferred. :smile:

My wife has one. She's only been using it for a few days but she's getting used to it. Too soon to know if it's making any difference but we'll be happy to let you know in due course.

Which model did your wife get? (There's so many different ones.) Thanks!