What's the best cockring ?

D_BlolfWitzer

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

I would be interested to hear different experiences about cockrings avalaible on market. Till now I have used round cockrings in metal, but either they are too loosy or too narrow and prevent underneath my dick cum to pass through correctly :(
I know it exists also in leather but I never found them very efficient :(
Other versions of cockrings ? more comfortable and efficient ?

Thanks

Vince

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't wear the metal rings, due to a skin allergy so I've had to restrict myself to the black rubber rings and plastic rings. I don't know about what's best, functionally, but the absolute best value is to buy industrial o'rings. They come in all sizes (inch and metric) so you can get a better fit than the standard 1/4-inch increments that are typically available in sex-shop cock rings. They're available in black rubber (Buna-N, Neoprene, etc.), such as seen in the first two attachments here, that only cost a few cents apiece. For a buck or two each you can get white Teflon o'rings, seen in the second two attachments, that are nice in that the smooth Teflon surface doesn't grab or pull at the skin, more like metal in that regard. Industrial supply houses, farm equipment suppliers and even large auto parts stores typically carry a good supply of o'rings so they're readily available.

Attachments

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got the Hardwear. I must say it has made a huge difference over the metal and rubber O-rings. The even the loose O-rings used to hurt me. The Hardwear doesn't.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I agree completely with Eagle Cowboy, the HARDWEAR Cockring is the best cock ring. Great for erections, controlling ejaculation, etc, etc. There's a link below in my signature.

Last edited:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like cock rings and have worn them for years. I have tried them all- rubber, silicone and a wide variety of leather ones. They have been from the thin type (ten to cut) to the very wide. Each person is different and likes different things. I have also worn the tear drop style cockrings both in silicone and metal. About six months ago I was at Mr. S in San Francisco. One of the sales guys came over and we started talking about cock rings. He said that he wears the gear essentials imperial cock ring and it is the best one he has ever worn. It is a oval wall round cock ring. The price- $47.00 I thought yeah right, another sales pitch. Well, he offered me two sizes to try on. I went to the back dressing rooms and tried on the first one. To small. Put the second one on and OMG, it was great. I bought it and the sales person was right. This style cock ring is the best one that I have ever worn. I love it and wear it almost every day. It does not cut or slip around like some others. Again, each person likes different things but I have have found a cock ring that works for me. Mr. S only has the one style so I hope that the "Gear Essentials" company will have a booth at the Dore or Folsom Street fairs. I want to get the same cock ring with the pattern on it. If not, I will gladly spend the money for another "Imperial" style ring.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know you said some of the metal ones are too narrow. Check out the ones here. Cockrings Online There are a few that are 3/4" wide and also 1" wide in stainless steel.
EST

The Teardrop is THE BEST!! Under a speedo with good equipment, it's a show stopper. Under jeans - OMG

B_bigDwalker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey boys, just joining in the chat here with another vote for myhardwear.com cock ring. It gets you harder than hard, makes a great bulge under clothes too, I love mine.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are many to choose from it just depends on what best suits you. If you want a snug fit or a more relaxed feel. You can get a metal one a leather or the snap on kind. Choose the one you feel most comfortable with.

GrandeCazzo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought a Sterling Silver cock ring from a website in Australia about 5 years ago. It has a snake head design and looks fantastic. I wear mine all the time, feels good too, no sharp egdes, really smooth.
Gives me a stronger erection and wouldn't be without it

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me add my endorsement for the HARDWARE cock ring. Metal. Comfortable. You can get it on and off easily no matter how hard you are. Adjustable. You can even put it on before going out without closing it, and just slip the bottom bar in place when you need to. Oh, and it works. It adds some girth to my cock while making the mushroom a bit bigger. A great device. Worth a look.

jockboy1974

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just bought the "C-Sling" from Tantusinc.com an it is by far the most comfortable I have ever worn. I have tried: Leather snaps, rubber O-Rings, Metal rings, Neoprene, Donut and the 1/2 inch comfort fit stainless steel. The leather was good, the rubber O-Rings would get caught in the hair and pull them out, Metal rings made me itch to much (Probably an alergic reaction)! The problem with all of them was that my sac would get folded up on the bottom side and it would just hurt so bad. Almost like freeballing in 501's and it gets caught up in a fold of the jeans. I would be constantly be shoving my hand down my pants to pull my sac up.

Now this "C-Sling" is different and it is kinda of like a tear drop, in that the bottom portion actually stimulates the Taint (the area between your sac and asshole). Which is a major erogenous zone as this is where the prostate can be massaged.

With this cockring, my sac never gets in a bind and don't go grabbing all the time. About $45 with shipping but worth the money. I wear it all them and is the most comfortable.

ALSO IF YOU ROAD BIKE: this is a must~nothing else makes the seat more comfortable than this C-Sling~ IDK why they don't market it this way. I have told all my biking buddies about and they have all bought it~

Tantus Direct: C-Sling

Attachments

B_Finally18Anal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't wear the metal rings, due to a skin allergy so I've had to restrict myself to the black rubber rings and plastic rings. I don't know about what's best, functionally, but the absolute best value is to buy industrial o'rings. They come in all sizes (inch and metric) so you can get a better fit than the standard 1/4-inch increments that are typically available in sex-shop cock rings. They're available in black rubber (Buna-N, Neoprene, etc.), such as seen in the first two attachments here, that only cost a few cents apiece. For a buck or two each you can get white Teflon o'rings, seen in the second two attachments, that are nice in that the smooth Teflon surface doesn't grab or pull at the skin, more like metal in that regard. Industrial supply houses, farm equipment suppliers and even large auto parts stores typically carry a good supply of o'rings so they're readily available.

If you are interested in getting an O-Ring to use as a c-ring you can use this site. ---
orings, o-rings, o rings, Viton, silicone, PTFE, Buna, NBR, EPDM, Kalrez, Chemraz, neoprene, urethane, Aflas