Whats the longest anal sex experience you had with a big dick?

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had anal sex before no girl would ever let me put my dick n her ass

Like AceSmoov88 said, I too have never anal sex because my long dick is just too damn big for the babes!

I'm packin' an enormous cock, and all ladies have told me I'd tear their guts up if they let me do it... Especially when I already reach their navel area when I'm deep inside their sweet pussy with all my length.

Although, I'd still like to know what it truly feels like to be inside a ladies ass. I suppose if I find and the right freak who will risk fucking a dick this large is the only way I'll ever know this experience-

:frown1:

Last edited:

Hotlatbtm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember I met a guy in the market. He looked at me nonchalantly and I was in trouble as he was 'just my type'. 6'1, nice build, nice pecs and bulge and that look like I haven't had it in days.

He noticed that I 'stared' back and purposely 'ran' into me around the next aisle. I said I was sorry ( as I stared ) and he said no problem, he wasn't paying attention either. We both laughed and then he asked what was I doing there, did I live in the area. I said no I was shopping for some wine. He perked up and said he had some good wine at home that I should try. We both went to the liquor dept and looked for it. It wasn't there ( of course ) so I said I would look somewhere else for it. He said why didn't I come over as he had an 'extra' bottle that he would sell to me. I said sure and followed him home.

Once home he and I 'went' at it. When we walked in his door he 'noticed' I was still staring and he asked " do you like what you see ? " I said yes he was HOT. He slowly undid his shirt and showed of a beautiful hairy chest and said ' the bedroom is this way" I followed him and we both undressed in the semi dark room ( the curtains were drawn ) He and I kissed and groped each other. He went for my nipples and I groped his cock. When he laid down in bed he said ' C'mere baby n suck my cock' as he laid there with his legs spread. I quickly obliged and began to suck him.

His cock was wonderful and got 'really' big, I'd say about 9 or 10 long by 8 around. He moaned and groped my ass as I sucked and deep throated his monster. Soon it got to the point where he put me on my back and began. We fucked in all positions 'all night long' as I remember seeing the light of day thru the curtains ( mind you we met in the market at about 7 ) He nailed me in the ass all night long and loved every minute of it as did I. He must have shot at least three or four loads moaning loudly enough that I thought his neighbors might call the cops. He became really excited the last time when I shot my load without touching myself.

I did see him a few more times until one morning his wife came home early and I quickly made my exit thru the back door as the wife came in thru the front.

Reactions: Felician

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never received anal, nor do I have any desire too. But, I have pounded a few asses in my day. My longest was with this little asian chick. She was a freak. She basically preferred it in the ass. I would fuck her for like an hour, blow all over her, she'd nurse me back with a hot bj and then send me straight back to her ass. Very hot. Lots of lube needed though.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the OP has left this open for both top and bottom experiences with a big dick! I was the hunky 23 year old with the big dick and the bottom was a slightly younger male in Atlanta. I had just completed airborne basic training and was shipping overseas next day... during the Korean War. I stayed in him all night...the orgasms were too numerous even to recall...the sensuality was electrifying...most giving sexual experience of my life.