What's the Sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed?

An orgy where a girl sat on a 9" cock (thin) anal. After getting fingered. Before she played with my nuts. Somewhere there is a song about it.

Reactions: hungbull90

I think the word "slutty" could be taken in various ways. It could be positive in the sense that it's sexually exciting. But then there's the other aspect of it that puts people in some negative light. Like "she a big slut". We rarely call guys big sluts, and when we do, it's considered a compliment.

Reactions: 950483

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well....for me, it was seeing this chick go up behind guys standing at the bar, put her hand between their legs to check out the package at the front of their shorts.

She left with a brick with eyes who was about 6 foot 6...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A GF getting caught gangbanged on instagram by her BF. She got gangbanged by some black guys at a party - the BF insulted the guys for proof said they were lying - and then they posted a pic of his GF with a dick on either end of her body.
A friend at work showed me a clip on Snapchat of a girl getting stuffed (ass/pussy/mouth). That is what we used to call "air-tight". It was only a 30 sec clip so I really couldn't make out too much. Good close-ups though.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that, God lover her, is a slut by every definition. She says that her number is something in the 170s. I have know her since she was in the 80s. ;-)

There are two in particular that I remember. One was after a show at a local music theater. While the roadies where loading gear ofter the gig, she got bent over a road case by one of the guys in the band while the others loaded the truck 15 feet away.

Another time she had just broken up with a boyfriend and was feeling pretty unlovable. After a night of bar hopping, one of her friends stood up and asked the whole room "Who thinks she's sexy and wants to go home with her." A couple guys stood up and my friend picked one of them and, indeed, took her home. The real kicker on this one is the next morning she realized she used to date his dad several years before. Seriously.

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
What's the sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed, personally?

The sluttiest thing I've ever witnessed was probably at this party, I was looking for the bathroom, and I walked into this room where three dudes were banging every hole on this chick, and there were like 10 other guys in the room, all naked and just waiting. There was cum EVERYWHERE. I was like wtf, and just left :eek:

The sluttiest thing I've EXPERIENCED, on the other hand, was way better. I was a TA in college for two years, and it always seemed at near the end of the semester, the sluts would always start to emerge...I was just sitting in my "office" (aka the broom closet they said was my office) one day and this smoking hot undergrad comes in, asking me if I will accept her final paper, even though it's already almost two weeks late.

Being the professional TA I was (lmao) I said there was nothing I could do. It didn't take long for her to notice that I kept glancing down at her boobs, which were simply massive and practically popping out of her blouse. So out of the blue, she says "I'll let ya feel my tits." I just let out a chuckle, and before I could even respond, she said "Fine, how about I suck your dick?" So she crawls over, and starts blowing me! It was inspiring to see such a young student care about her studies that much ^.^

Oh, and I kept my word, and accepted the paper. But I still failed her, because it was trash :p
I fucked a chick that came over the next night to fuck again , I wasn't feeling well and she asked if she could fuck my roommate. I said , go for it . That is definitely slutty.

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I checked out slammer once and can attest to that being something that probably happens there regularly. Everyone was just physically larger, aggressive, and kinda threatening. It was not for me and even the front desk guy asked me, "Are you sure you want to be here?"

I only got a little head from one guy. I went there in 2009 I think.
I've been to Slammer a few times over the years when visiting LA for work. There is definitely a lot of wild activity going on in there!

Last time I was there, there was a scrum of about 8 or 10 guys (I was one!) packed into a small corner of one of the dark rooms. Almost all clothes were off and everyone was grinding, kissing, licking, groping, stroking, sucking, and fucking, and I could barely tell whose body, mouth, ass, or cock was whose -- it was just a mass of super charged masculine sweaty testosterone. Guys were moaning and panting, and some were cumming in whatever mouth, ass, or hand was on their dick at the time. At one point, a guy shot a big load that splattered across my stomach and about two other guys' bodies as well. All of a sudden, I felt a guy, who had been kneeling and sucking me, pull off my dick and guide it right into another dude's waiting ass. I went in balls deep and was so turned on, I blasted in his rectum after about five pumps! It was so dark, I had no idea at all whose ass I was in. I pulled out a few seconds after I shot and immediately felt a mouth on my cock, cleaning me up.

I eventually squirmed my way out of that sexual mosh pit (which only had grown while I was in there) and then out of that dark oom, a sweaty, exhausted, dripping, satisfied mess. As I made my way out, another dude was walking out too. He had someone's cum on his cheek and chest, and a really big splatter of jizz on his thigh. We exchanged a glance and quick smiles that basically said, "Fuck, that was unreal!" And it was.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Recently I was involved in a 3-way with a couple. He was bi and she liked to watch him get fucked. She really got off on 69ing with her hubby while I fucked him. She'd lick my balls and ass; his balls and cock. She fingered my ass and worked my prostate till I shot off in his ass. She sucked my cock clean and ate his ass, sucking my cum out. She was sucking his ass so hard it was almost a rosebud. When I put it in her ass she said I was too thick, but wanted double vaginal so it took a little work, but we both got inside. I let him do the fucking since he was behind her. after we finished that she ate my ass while he sucked me. When she started sucking my hole I thought she was going to suck my guts out. Never had a girl or guy enjoy eating ass that much. Cannot wait for them to get back to town again. She said she will try to let me butt fuck her next time. She has a fantasy about double anal.

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I went to a party one time with a buddy to pick up some grain alcohol. He asked for the guy and we were directed to a back room. We walked in and a girl was giving him a bj. She never stopped she kept on while we sat there sampling the beverage. When she finished she sat back and licked up the spunk on her chin. Three weeks later I was told that I would be training a new employee on nights starting on the next work week. She walked in and not ten minutes into training she asked if I liked the show and if I wanted one to let her know.

orsumass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When visiting family in Los Angeles this past holiday season, I went to the SLAMMER, a gay sex club, probably one of the sluttiest places on the planet. There was a lot of barebacking going on and the biggest slut in the place was a good-looking, tall, big-dicked, muscular, hairy-chested dude in his mid-20's. Over the 3 hours I was there, he must have been fucked by at least 40 different guys. Every time I saw him, he was getting fucked up the ass doggie style with another 5-6 guys lined up to take their turn on his ass. Many of the guys fucking him were the hot and well hung themselves, but he did not discriminate. Hot or not, everyone that got in line was welcome to fuck him and the did in froves. I did not partake but did enjoy watching.

Yeah dude that was probs me I will take any/all cocks n loads any/where/time/how (_0_)

Like many people here it was at a college party. Somehow I ended up in a room upstairs in a undergraduate house. There were 12 guys (I counted them) jerking off getting ready to fuck one girl on the bed. She really was into it which fired up every one even more. Up to that time I'd never seen such a thing, especially with all these guys wanking in front of each other. In fact some of them were touching each other's dicks. But at the same time the guys were all smiling and cracking jokes, like it was the most natural thing in the world. There were also two guys on either side of the girl's head trying to get her to suck them off too. They all kissed her deeply too as they fucked her. Lots of mutual spit-swapping. She kept yelling that she was loving it and talked dirty. The thing I remembered most was how hot as in warm it was in the room with all these sweating people grunting and moaning. I couldn't take part but it was by far the sluttiest thing I've ever seen.

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a nudist spa in London and the couple in the hottub next to me were trying to fuck subtly, her hand kept wandering onto my cock as she gave me naughty smiles, so hot. They eventually got out and went for a private room, didn't get invited sadly.

Seen several couples fucking when staying in various hotels. Stumbled across the sounds of two lesbians once whilst walking down the corridor, her friend kept telling her to stop spitting on it and just fucking eat it haha. Stood and wanked outside their door and left such a massive pile of cum on the floor when I finished lol - filmed the whole thing, it was on youtube until they banned my account! :(

Reactions: submit452

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Is LPSG based in deep Texas or something?

Reactions: hot-rod