What's the Sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed?

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sluttiest thing I have seen is probably the sluttiest thing I have experienced. A couple of years ago my wife and I, and 7 other couples that we swing with, went on a trip together from New York to Singapore via Tokyo.

We were flying 1st class on JAL, during the flight my wife came back from the toilet and said the room was huge, plenty of room to fuck her. It was getting late and the lights where turned down, and most passengers were sleeping. We went into the bathroom and she was right, much larger than any airline toilet I have seen before or since.

She lifted her skirt, she had already disposed of her panties, and exposed her shaved pussy to me and told me to enjoy. I eat her out for a while and then I gave her a good fucking. When we where done she told me to send one of the other guys in. My wife screwed all eight of us guys in that bathroom, when my last buddy returned he sent his wife to the toilet. My wife returned and told me to go fuck my best friend's wife.

I went to the toilet and my buddy's wife was waiting for me naked. She told me she licked my wife clean of all our cum and now it was her turn. Each of us guys made trips to the bathroom to fuck the wives for most of the evening. We fucked 4 of the 8 women before we got busted.

As buddy number 8 was going in to take his turn with the fourth wife, his, the male attendant told him that it would soon be morning and that this would be the last trip to the toilet, he also said we were very lucky men. When my buddy was done, he left and asked the attendant if he wanted to be the last trip to the toilet? The attendant entered the bathroom and my wife's best friend gave him the blowjob of his life. The other ladies were disappointed they did not get their turn, but we made it up to them on our lay over in Tokyo.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Why is doing an particular sexual act particularly slutty? Maybe these people happen to be more sexual adventurous or more sexual active than others, which seems much more appropriate than identifying an act / action as slutty. Is it right that because someone has public sex or group sex or has bathroom sex, that it's regarded as a slutty thing to do? When people are at their highest state of arousal or drunk, they are less likely to let go of their inhibitions and try or do things.

I've done all of those things - does that make me slutty, or much less, a slut? I think not. I think myself as very sexually adventurous and more willing to do or try things. How about the rest of those people, particularly women - does that make them slutty ?

This thread is pretty sad. I might have enjoyed this thread more if it wasn't for that negative term "slutty" or if it was replaced with an more political correct terminology.

Reactions: Peacemusic

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grossest ever: Watched my big dicked buddy pound this drunk chick into a nonstop shaking cum coma. On the out thrust we start seen blood, He finally cums deep in her and when he pulls out his dick is covered in bloody foam. He straddles her with his cock in her face and makes her lick his dick clean. Then he goes and gets another buddy to fuck her some more. His dick was huge to but it slipped right in with all the blood and cum. She must of liked it and started cumming again. After he unloaded, nobody else wanted to screw her- she was a mess. Dont know which one was the grossest.

I once again have turned even more gay than I had been before :ugh1:

Reactions: Wine0

badinfluence

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sluttiest thing I witnessed and had a hand in was at a leather/Levi gay bar. A group of us guys were playing pool and decided a wager was need to make the game interesting. Well we decided losers would strip naked. When the other guys lost the wanted to go again but with nothing to wear they offered to get fucked on the pool table if they lost. They lost (I think purposely) and so we fucked them. Then we wanted to see just how far they would go so we suggested using the pool que on them. Well after inserting one and then a second and then a third pool que that butt hole was quite full.

Reactions: nixco

bibblemoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is doing an particular sexual act particularly slutty? Maybe these people happen to be more sexual adventurous or more sexual active than others, which seems much more appropriate than identifying an act / action as slutty. Is it right that because someone has public sex or group sex or has bathroom sex, that it's regarded as a slutty thing to do? When people are at their highest state of arousal or drunk, they are less likely to let go of their inhibitions and try or do things.

I've done all of those things - does that make me slutty, or much less, a slut? I think not. I think myself as very sexually adventurous and more willing to do or try things. How about the rest of those people, particularly women - does that make them slutty ?

This thread is pretty sad. I might have enjoyed this thread more if it wasn't for that negative term "slutty" or if it was replaced with an more political correct terminology.
Who said that "slutty" is a bad thing? I've seen the term used on here mainly to describe sexual acts that deviate from the stereotypical societal norm.. but I've seen no negative connotation associated with the term..

Reactions: LilBigWang

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i remember back in the day this girl had sex for 3 dollars for a pack of cigs... but for me the slutest thing ever was I was at this concert and this girl wanted to fuck right on the floor.. i told her and wait and we did it in a closet after the show

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never read the book, The Ethical Slut, but I love this definition:

"A person of any gender who has the courage to lead life according to the radical proposition that sex is nice and pleasure is good for you."

I went to a book club discussion of this book at a local gay center and I was the only real gay slut: everyone else was simply thinking of opening up their relationship with their partner. I felt like someone at a shoplifting support group who had stolen a 50 carat diamond ring while everyone else had stolen gum or toothpaste

Reactions: LilBigWang

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
witness:
In my college dorm, there was a basketball jock named Al who was dumber than a tool, but had a big-dick reputation. About 3am, I was walking thru the Commons Room suite and heard something squeaking. When I peeked behind the couch, Al was on his back with a girl bouncing on top of him. They were too busy fucking to notice me, and I was so stunned that I just backed up and left the room. When I got to my room, I was turned on by what I saw and j/o'd. And then I realized that I had missed my only chance to see Al's famous dick-- HARD!! DAMN IT!! About 2 weeks later (and many failed attempts) I finally saw Al naked, toweling off in the bathroom. 6'6", hairy legs, big feet, blond bushy pubes with a very tubular 6-7" limp dick that flopped when he walked. That was my consolation prize, and well worth the wait.

2 experiences:
1. the last summer night before moving to grad school, a f/b nailed me on a house balcony deck near DC's Capital Hill-- romantic and slutty
2. at Philadelphia Embassy Suites-- a circular hotel with an outdoor balcony for every room. Started doing it in the living room doggy style and eventually crawled onto the balcony.

Reactions: nixco

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
witnessed: back in my college days i went to "the" in-crowd gay christmas party for the town i was living it. it was pretty impressive - big giant three story victorian. Very pretty on the inside - filled with all these hot guys. Kitchen literally full to the gills with booze. Folks were all over making out, flirting, just having a good time. Every now and then guys would wonder upstairs in pairs and what not and fuck in the upstairs bedrooms. Well, I am hanging out and a buddy pulls me back to the back of the house and opens this door - inside was a guy butt naked giving blowjobs to all these guys and guys were standing around him jacking off and cumming on him. It was wild. I was so stunned I just vapor locked and ran off. Years later when I was in grad school and I went to coffee with this cute undergrad. We get to talking about wild sexual experiences and he tells me aobut the time he sucked off all these guys at a Christmas party...I couldn't believe it I was face to face with him. Turns out he goes by the nick online of grouphole...how fitting.

Experienced: I once had a fourway with three tops where I was the only bottom. They were all nicely hung guys in their mid-20s. One was a buddy and he set it up without me knowing...here, I just thought we were going over to play board games (honestly...how nerdy is that). They took turns tagging my ass the whole night. One was like 9" and hew was simply amazing and gentle at the start. The night turned out to be just wild crazy, knock-down, "new years eve" sex - no board games in sight.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck ...

rockemsockem

Just Browsing
Media
Witnessed- Used to work the late shift in NYC and would take a late train coming home. We called it the "Vomit Comet" because it was full of drunk people on Friday and Saturday nights. So one night, some drunk chick and her BF get on the trin and sit down. About 5 minutes into the ride, her head disappears behind the seat. My buddy and I get up and walk to the other end of the car, and sure enough, drunk chick is givng her guy a BJ in the seat. His eyes were rolled way back in his head- he sure was enjoying it.

Experienced- A few months later on the Vomit Comet, met a crazy chick. We got off at the same stop, and went to the bar near the station for a nightcap. After a couple of drinks, we went back to her place to party and play a little more. Got to her place and the clothes came off fast. She then said "I want you to fuck me, but before you fuck me, hurt me, just a little bit!" And she was a freak on the sofa, the floor, everyplace but the bed. We never made it to the bed.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
therunningman - question was that a MAX event held in one of the 'painted ladies' several years ago, if this was the event, I was there. It was an event to remember!

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. A friend/co-worker came in and sat on my desk right in front of my monitor with her legs spread open and no knickers. She was about 15 years older than I, but it was still a hot start to a fun year.

Fantastic way to start your day :biggrin1: