What's the Sluttiest thing you've ever witnessed?

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Two situations come to mind that I have witnessed:

First was when I worked for the telephone company. We were in a big building in downtown Hartford and very near a new apartment building. Experience told us to scan the windows for interesting action in the apartments. Usually this happened at night, when were might be on overtime, but this happening was during the afternoon. One of our guys spotted a couple in one of the apartments with a bed up against the window (floor to ceiling window) and nothing else in the room. This couple did all kinds of fucking and sucking for one hour and then left. This went on for a solid month and then the bed was removed. We figure they were putting on a show for someone and they were, for a whole building of guys who watched every afternoon. Like I said, usually we watched at night if we were doing overtime and did see other action from time to time.

The other occasion was during an ambulance call I was on. We responded to a house where we found an elderly couple, drunk as skunks, partially clothed and trying like hell to fuck. Don't remember why we were called there in the first place, but no one seemed to be ill or hurt so we checked them out and left. Been on some strange calls but that one was right up there.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr Pepper - just a note on standard BBS etiquette. Try not to post three in a row like that - it's considered bad form. It is possible to do it all in one post using the mutlipost option or just by editing your first post. My apologies if I've stepped on Mods' toes.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Pepper - just a note on standard BBS etiquette. Try not to post three in a row like that - it's considered bad form. It is possible to do it all in one post using the mutlipost option or just by editing your first post. My apologies if I've stepped on Mods' toes.

Hey "LVSXY"!

Thanks for being the 'GUARDIAN OF ORTHODOXY' for all of us at LPSG!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Two situations come to mind that I have witnessed:

First was when I worked for the telephone company. We were in a big building in downtown Hartford and very near a new apartment building. Experience told us to scan the windows for interesting action in the apartments. Usually this happened at night, when were might be on overtime, but this happening was during the afternoon. One of our guys spotted a couple in one of the apartments with a bed up against the window (floor to ceiling window) and nothing else in the room. This couple did all kinds of fucking and sucking for one hour and then left. This went on for a solid month and then the bed was removed. We figure they were putting on a show for someone and they were, for a whole building of guys who watched every afternoon. Like I said, usually we watched at night if we were doing overtime and did see other action from time to time.

The other occasion was during an ambulance call I was on. We responded to a house where we found an elderly couple, drunk as skunks, partially clothed and trying like hell to fuck. Don't remember why we were called there in the first place, but no one seemed to be ill or hurt so we checked them out and left. Been on some strange calls but that one was right up there.

When I was in college one night this girl I had a class with was over at my place working on a project and she looked ou the window and noticed that the couple across the street was doing some heavy petting with the lights on and the shades open. So we started watching as they started undressed each other and started going at it. Suddenly this chick whom I barely knew, and who had a boyfriend back home "said watching this is making me horny as hell." I said "yeah me too." Then she said some cock right now would be so awesome and grabbed my crotch. Needless to say I got laid that night!:biggrin1:

The next morning after she left my apartment mate came in my room and said "dude did u fuck that chick?" I said "uh huh." He said "damn, I thought you were just working on a project with her WTF?" I said "I was until she saw that couple in the apartment across the street going at it and she wanted some dick too."

He just shook his head and "why the fuck doesn't shit like that happen to me?" LOL

Reactions: Bigred12

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Why is that a bad thing? Not trying to be confrontational, just trying to understand if there is a real reason or if it's just tradition. I always do separate posts. Just more efficient. Thanks.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never read the book, The Ethical Slut, but I love this definition:

"A person of any gender who has the courage to lead life according to the radical proposition that sex is nice and pleasure is good for you."

Yeah, a "slut" is nothing more than a single person with a high sex drive. Not fair to label them that way. Married / coupled people can fuck like bunnies (with each other) and it's OK. But single, high sex drive people are expected to repress their sexuality or they are called sluts. That makes no sense.

Reactions: BigBen

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess my best moment was at a house party when a guy got realy drunk and wanted fucking..... there was about 15 of us and this cute twink wanted fucking...... we had all had far too juch to drink and we all took turns fucking him. I was reluctant to start with but he was loving it. It was made even hornier by him wanting to see how much cum he could hold, and by the time i came round he was fully lubed up by the other guys spunk......best nite ever as it also ended up in some piss play

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whose the slut? me. Picture this in SF financial district near Embarcadero, high rise office building opposite high rise apartment building. I window office seat on 12th floor and across apartment bedroom window on 10th floor 8am no window coverings. For 6-mths Monday thru Friday a younger, dark haired, hairy muscled hunk masterbating. With his climax followed with my climax! For 7-mths I was never late for work, washed my own office window regularly and kept a clean pair of briefs in my office desk drawer. I gave serious thought about doing over time Saturdays and Sundays...

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Suddenly this chick whom I barely knew, and who had a boyfriend back home "said watching this is making me horny as hell." I said "yeah me too." Then she said some cock right now would be so awesome and grabbed my crotch. Needless to say I got laid that night!:biggrin1:
Now *that* is slutty!

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is that a bad thing? Not trying to be confrontational, just trying to understand if there is a real reason or if it's just tradition. I always do separate posts. Just more efficient. Thanks.

Effective command of the English language in general is considered proper etiquette both online and in real life.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess my best moment was at a house party when a guy got realy drunk and wanted fucking..... there was about 15 of us and this cute twink wanted fucking...... we had all had far too juch to drink and we all took turns fucking him. I was reluctant to start with but he was loving it. It was made even hornier by him wanting to see how much cum he could hold, and by the time i came round he was fully lubed up by the other guys spunk......best nite ever as it also ended up in some piss play

Now that sounds slutty as hell...not to mention risky.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Experienced: quite a lot actually not sure where to begin. I guess that one time I asked a guy I was chatting with to come to my work place, let him ina dn took him to one of the rest rooms...

Witnessed: Nothing - not actual sex at least. Somehow I either don't notice what others are doing around me or something about me makes everyone behave. It's funny how I keep hearing tales of sex in the back of a truck, in the work place etc but have never actually seen any of this.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
funny you mention Ft. Irwin.
I was the OOD at Camp Parks (Dublin, CA) one summer night.
Caught a couple fucking in a dumpster!
Yes, memories of past Summer camp in the Army Reserves!

After I got out of the Army I did a few years in the reserves... Did a few summers out at Camp Parks. Never got to fuck in a dumpster, but I got a blow job a night for the 10 or so days I spent there (in my car in the parking lot mind you). Every guy there wanted her so fucking bad, but everyone thought she was a lesbian. She was 19, a virgin, totally stuck up, but once she found out I had a nice thick cock (walked in on me in the restroom while I was jacking off), she was dying to suck me off every chance she got. As bad as she loved cock, she vowed to remain a virgin till she got married. Of course that didn't mean she didn't enjoy fingering her clit while my cock was deep down her throat. The closest I got to her pussy was the smell of her fingers after she came...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, multiple posts by the same person in a short time can be looked upon as spamming - flooding the boards with meaningless crap. I realise that's not what DrPepper was doing, but the "rules" were put in place to discourage that, and I've seen those rules enforced on other boards regardless.

Effective command of the English language in general is considered proper etiquette both online and in real life.
Yes that's true, and it's something I rail against constantly myself, but it's not what I was talking about.

Now, please get back to the talking about sex. Sorry to have dragged everyone off topic.