what's your favorite position when you're bottom

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Standing with me facing the wall and him behind me pounding away. Nothing turns me on more than looking down between my legs and seeing the guys hairy thighs moving back and forward in sync with his cock going in n out. I cum the hardest like that cos hairy legs are such a turn on for me and seeing and feeling them drives me wild lol

I was at the baths in Ftl,fl. when this big guy grabs my arm and says "Up against the wall Motherfucker" then proceeded to fuck the hell out of me.
Such sweet memories.:tongue:

Doggy style is my favourite position, cowboy style is second best. When I get fucked by a really intimate friend, so when there's more than physical contact only, I love to lie on my back with my legs around him.

Reactions: zurichtom

mascvers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
When bottoming I like cowboy face to face I can totally control the situation and give the guy great pleasure by riding squeezing his cock. This position always makes the cum ooze out of me the whole time and I hold off touching my cock till he cums. Missionary I like as I can get a good pounding and usually jerk off while getting fucked this way. I cum the quickest in missionary. Doggy I like because the partner just goes to town on my ass and they seem to cum the quickest when they are topping doggy. I usually jerk off after he cums or jerk off sucking the last of his cum out if he has bred me.

Reactions: zurichtom

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Missionary. Kissing while getting fucked is priceless. But I love doggy, too. The fact that I am on all fours under a man is a huge turn on for me.
Start facing cause they like seeing my reaction when they penetrate me and I like seeing theirs too, then spin with it in me and doggy style hard until they cum in me. Condoms for guys I do not know.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Standing with me facing the wall and him behind me pounding away. Nothing turns me on more than looking down between my legs and seeing the guys hairy thighs moving back and forward in sync with his cock going in n out. I cum the hardest like that cos hairy legs are such a turn on for me and seeing and feeling them drives me wild lol
Oh, man, I want to watch that!